Windows 10: Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

Discus and support Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DevashishBhor, Jun 25, 2024 at 3:32 AM.

1. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated and found that my ram was already occupied by 50-60% where not a single application was opened. "NOT A SINGLE", not even file explorer neither notepad. And the Antimalware Service Executable came to my notice when it was on top of task if I order the task by memory in Descending order. For a couple of minutes, I thought there might be some malware/PUPs that Defender have noticed and is working on, so I left it running and waited it to end. But i

:)

DevashishBhor, Jun 25, 2024 at 3:32 AM

2. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .!

Hitesh Yadav1, Jun 25, 2024 at 3:35 AM
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

4. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

Antimalware service executable high ram usage

So my antimalware service executable(MsMpEng.exe) is using around 200mb ram and slowly keeps going up the longer my pc is on.

Ive added it to the list of exclusions and unchecked all conditions in task scheduler. Can someone tell me how to reduce the ram usage without disabling it? Because i dont have any other antivirus.

Thema:

Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

1. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM... - Similar Threads - Suddenly Antimalware Service

2. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...: Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated and found that my ram was already occupied by 50-60% where not a single application was opened. "NOT A SINGLE", not even file...
  3. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  4. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  5. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Antimalware Service Executable uses more RAM. My PC is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable uses more RAM. My PC is slow: Hi, I was using McAfee antivirus. recently, I've uninstalled it from my computer. After that a program ''Antimalware Service Executable'' using around 170mb of RAM. My PC is also slowing down. Please help !...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable running for 3 days and using RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable running for 3 days and using RAM: Something is making my PC weird, and my games are currently playing laggy when they never have done before (Witcher 3 in particular). I've updated Win10, updated my drivers, and double checked everything is in order which it seems to be. It's obviously to do with Windows...
  8. More than 50% RAM usage right at windows start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    More than 50% RAM usage right at windows start: It's been quite a few weeks that i'm trying to fix this problem... Removed almost all the program at windows start, checked all the programs and random solutions found online with no results... Most of the time it's about a driver leaking but it doesn't seems like it in my...
  9. Antimalware service executable runs constantly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable runs constantly: How do I stop antimalware service executable from running constantly windows 10? I would like to disable windows defender, but do not know how....
  10. Antimalware Service Executable using more memory than usual

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Antimalware Service Executable using more memory than usual: The status quo for me is for WD to be using in the range of 50 to 80 megabytes of memory, but right now it is using 115 megabytes of memory. Yeah it varies a lot. If Windows is doing some background maintenance, WD can use a lot of RAM. Same goes for Windows Apps updates...