Windows 10: Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux

Discus and support Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My surround sound speakers are plugged in from aux on my laptop but for a while my sub has not been working. It works completely fine with my iPhone in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sd762, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:27 PM.

1. sd762 Win User

Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux

My surround sound speakers are plugged in from aux on my laptop but for a while my sub has not been working. It works completely fine with my iPhone in which I attach a dongle to my aux cord but when i use my laptop with the aux my sub does not work. Any ideas?

:)

2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:30 PM
Thema:

Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux

1. Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux - Similar Threads - Sub working sudden

2. Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux: My surround sound speakers are plugged in from aux on my laptop but for a while my sub has not been working. It works completely fine with my iPhone in which I attach a dongle to my aux cord but when i use my laptop with the aux my sub does not work. Any ideas?...
  3. Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sub not working all of a sudden windows 10aux: My surround sound speakers are plugged in from aux on my laptop but for a while my sub has not been working. It works completely fine with my iPhone in which I attach a dongle to my aux cord but when i use my laptop with the aux my sub does not work. Any ideas?...
  4. Built in Microphone all of a sudden not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in Microphone all of a sudden not working: When I go into Settings & click ' Allow all apps to access my microphone' the system won't recognize my device. When I 'Don't all all apps to access my microphone; the system recognizes my device. Either way nobody can hear me they can see me so camera is ok & I can see/hear...
  5. Bluetooth is not working all of a sudden...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working all of a sudden...: Hi, earlier today I turned on my PC and my wireless headphones but they wouldn't connect. I went to settings and found that Bluetooth was not working and apparently was not compatible with my computer, which it had been for since I got it back in December 2020. [ATTACH] I...
  6. Hibernate not working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate not working all of a sudden: Usually I press the sleep button on my Logitech wireless keyboard, after which my writes its memory state to the HD and goes to sleep. But since yesterday that is changed. I looked on the internet, and found out that a powercfg.exe /hibernate on in a Command Prompt Admin...
  7. PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN

PRINTER STOPPED WORKING, ALL OF A SUDDEN: My Printer is not working on Windows 10. I did everything from troubleshooting to unplugging the Printer, uninstall the Printer, then reinstalled it, nothing seems to work. I never had a problem with my Printer before...it just stopped working. Any suggestions on what I...
  8. all of a sudden scrolling stoped working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    all of a sudden scrolling stoped working?: im not sure why, but i cant seem to scroll with my touchpad anymore. I tryed to look under touchpad settings but there wasn't anything about scrolling in it...[ATTACH]...
  9. Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work

Headphones stopped working all of a sudden at work: I had an issue where my headphones suddenly stopped working, and while troubleshooting went through all the possible online solutions: making sure drivers were updated, sound was on and off mute, checked the sound setting for correct default etc., all to no avail. I found an...
  10. Multiple keys are not working all of a sudden

Multiple keys are not working all of a sudden: Hello, I currently have a surface book and a couple of days ago the ctrl key stopped working completely. Now today, the enter key isn't working and neither is one of the shift keys, both were working just a couple of minutes ago and now nothing. I'm starting to fear that my...