Windows 10: Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build

Discus and support Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first post here mainly because I'm hella desperate to find a solution. I have a B650I MSI Edge motherboard, a Ryzen 7700x, a NVIDIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave the Brave75, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build

Hello, this is my first post here mainly because I'm hella desperate to find a solution. I have a B650I MSI Edge motherboard, a Ryzen 7700x, a NVIDIA factory 3080, SF750W EVGA Gold Power supply, Ripjaw 32 GB 6000MHz, and a Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB.I have tried:Enabling GSyncDisabling VSync and FreesyncEnabling High performance power planReinstalling WindowsAllocating 5GB of space for shader cache using the Nvidia Profile InspectorPerformed scaling on GPU instead of DisplayDisabling my monitor's audio filesUpdated all motherboard driversupdated GPU driver to current dateUpdated biosDisabled enable

:)

Dave the Brave75, Jul 18, 2024
  2. billnix Win User

building new pc

building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already.

billnix, Jul 18, 2024
  3. Kiwintok Win User
    Building a new PC

Hi,

I am going to be building a new PC to replace my old one. This will include new motherboard, processor et.

I understand the license is linked to a PC however my new will look totally different so I'd like to confirm the process for moving to the new machine.

thanks Gareth

Kiwintok, Jul 18, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build

Building new PC giving current PC to wife - Windows license questions.

Hi TheCanisDirus

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Steps 1 - 5 are perfect, that is the exact steps to take, so your new system will be licenced to you and old PC to your Wife . . .

With regards to your last question, I am a bit unsure what you mean, you would need to purchase that new Windows 10 licence for your new build, the old digital licence will transfer to your wife on the old PC . .

DaveM121, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build

1. Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build - Similar Threads - Stuttering build old

2. Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering in new PC build and old PC build: Hello, this is my first post here mainly because I'm hella desperate to find a solution. I have a B650I MSI Edge motherboard, a Ryzen 7700x, a NVIDIA factory 3080, SF750W EVGA Gold Power supply, Ripjaw 32 GB 6000MHz, and a Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB.I have tried:Enabling...
  3. Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build: I recently bought a brand new PC, and thought it would be good to add my old SSD to it. When the system booted up for the first time, it somehow reverted back to the old windows files were exactly where they were etc, with windows still in the old drive.I would like to ask a...
  4. Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build

Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build: I recently bought a brand new PC, and thought it would be good to add my old SSD to it. When the system booted up for the first time, it somehow reverted back to the old windows files were exactly where they were etc, with windows still in the old drive.I would like to ask a...
  5. Connected old SSD with windows to new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?: Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then today I slide up to sign in on the lock screen for the pc, type in my 4 pin passcode.... first it said your profile is...
  7. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?: Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then today I slide up to sign in on the lock screen for the pc, type in my 4 pin passcode.... first it said your profile is...
  8. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Windows stutters on new PC build, only in the evenings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stutters on new PC build, only in the evenings: I'll try to describe this as best I can. I built this PC back in July, and since then I've been finding that in some evenings/nighttimes, the overall system gets really "sluggish". The best way I think I can describe it is like the FPS is really low and inconsistent in a...
  10. building new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    building new pc: building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/building-new-pc/009f6c4e-9118-4d79-b775-df1c6d5d068d"