Windows 10: Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete

Discus and support Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On start up my computer says scanning and repairing drive c 100 % complete but appears stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joanne Haw Cook, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete

On start up my computer says scanning and repairing drive c 100 % complete but appears stuck

:)

Joanne Haw Cook, Jul 1, 2024
Thema:

Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete

1. Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete - Similar Threads - Stuck repairing scanning

2. Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete: On start up my computer says scanning and repairing drive c 100 % complete but appears stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-repairing-and-scanning-c-drive-100-complete/5b4db4e3-afbd-4a69-b53a-4f71492d3aa1
  3. Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck repairing and scanning c drive 100% complete: On start up my computer says scanning and repairing drive c 100 % complete but appears stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-repairing-and-scanning-c-drive-100-complete/5b4db4e3-afbd-4a69-b53a-4f71492d3aa1
  4. Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete: I have stuck on the screen Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete over 6 hours. Even i was tried to turn off my laptop but couldn't do as i was pressed the power button for 8-10 seconds however it's not turning off so Could someone guide me to resolve the issue?...
  5. Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete: I have stuck on the screen Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete over 6 hours. Even i was tried to turn off my laptop but couldn't do as i was pressed the power button for 8-10 seconds however it's not turning off so Could someone guide me to resolve the issue?...
  6. Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete: I have stuck on the screen Scanning and repairing drive C 100% complete over 6 hours. I am hesitant to turn off the computer because I don't have any backup. What can I do?...
  8. Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”: So I ran a chkdsk on my m.2 ssd because i was told to do so because some of the files on my ssd were corrupted, I started the chkdsk and not even 5 minutes after the reboot, it says “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”, idk if I should turn it off, or just let...
  9. Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK: When my computer does a chkdsk /r, and restarts, the scan will get stuck on 100%. I've let it sit for over 16 hours and it stays stuck. If I hit the reset button, it''ll restart, the Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete momentarily comes up, but then it moves forward...
  10. Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete": so yesterday i went to reset my computer and i got to the part where it said "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete" it got to 100% pretty fast but after that it never moved it has been stuck like this for around 15 hours what do i do? 65662