Windows 10: Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

Discus and support Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; he PIN screen never shows and there is no "start up settings" in the advanced startup menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mike Diezel Sulo, Jun 30, 2024 at 4:12 PM.

1. Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

he PIN screen never shows and there is no "start up settings" in the advanced startup menu

:)

Mike Diezel Sulo, Jun 30, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  2. Joe Beach Win User

Windows 10 stuck in safe mode (active directory repair)

Hi, i've done some searching on threads here all morning on this subject and can not find an answer to my problem. I was told by a friend to enter safe mode so I could uninstall a font that had made unwanted changes to my computer. I did so using msconfig
    opening up the boot tab into safe mode. While in safe mode I was unable to locate the file I wanted to uninstall, so I then changed the boot to active directory repair and now I'm stuck on a blue windows 10 screen where my only options are ease of access,
    restart, and shut down. Please help me, ive tried system restore, that didn't work, I've also tried shift + restart and nothing in those menus worked either.

3. Stuck in active directory repair safe mode

I was trying to boot into safe mode and accidently clicked active directory repair instead of network. Anyone know how
    Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11 54db871c-3139-44dd-afac-f541cf7473cd.jpg

Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11 f8927e2f-e2bf-45f7-93be-84df07376ed6.jpg

to this? The only available icons are in the images.

MiguelRodriguez73, Jun 30, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Thema:

Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

1. Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11 - Similar Threads - Stuck Safe mode

2. Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11: he PIN screen never shows and there is no "start up settings" in the advanced startup menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-safe-mode-active-directory-repair-windows/c205e044-dbea-4233-a2d5-0cf830a4827f
  3. Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11: he PIN screen never shows and there is no "start up settings" in the advanced startup menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-safe-mode-active-directory-repair-windows/c205e044-dbea-4233-a2d5-0cf830a4827f
  4. Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11

Stuck on Safe mode Active directory repair windows 11: he PIN screen never shows and there is no "start up settings" in the advanced startup menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-safe-mode-active-directory-repair-windows/b16db50c-ef0f-46e0-8a74-308df4b8fcd6
  5. Why is windows 11 stuck in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows 11 stuck in safe mode?: My Mom can't send emails, log Into her bank, and windows 11 prevents her from opening any apps. She just broke down crying and gave up 'I want to slit my wrists'I can only help her through the phone. The boot option show that windows safe mode is not checked and the command...
  6. Why is windows 11 stuck in safe mode?

Why is windows 11 stuck in safe mode?: My Mom can't send emails, log Into her bank, and windows 11 prevents her from opening any apps. She just broke down crying and gave up 'I want to slit my wrists'I can only help her through the phone. The boot option show that windows safe mode is not checked and the command...
  7. Windows stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows stuck in safe mode: My computer is stuck in safe mode. I have no cd or other hardware to reboot from. Also I miss typed my password when I first got it and can't change bios settings....
  8. stuck in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuck in safe mode: I booted into Windows 10 Safe Mode. When I try to log in, “password is incorrect.” I reset my password on Microsoft so I know my password. I typed in the correct password, “password is incorrect.” I used SHIFT + Restart to access Windows 10 Safe Mode with Networking and...
  9. Stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in safe mode: Wanted to do a clean install of GPU drivers so I booted in to safe mode without networking from msconfig. Rebooted and my password and PIN do not work. Tried resetting password since its connected to LIVE but even the new password doesn't work so there must not be network...
  10. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode: msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list. Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile? BTW :I have this issue since Win.8...