Windows 10: Stuck on choose an operating system loop

Discus and support Stuck on choose an operating system loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a question related to my Windows 10. I have reset my pc with choosing the option to delete all files. Now when it restarted, i am stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amaan Ahmad, Sep 1, 2024.

1. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

Hi,I have a question related to my Windows 10. I have reset my pc with choosing the option to delete all files. Now when it restarted, i am stuck on Choose an operating system. There are two options- Windows 10 on volume 3Windows 10 on volume 3Yes, same options. By clicking on the either of the one, it gets me back here. Then there is am option to choose another option. I tried troubleshooting, it is saying that you don't have an administrator account. I cant pen cmd, i cant use the startup repair, i cant use the system restore. Please help me. I'm stuck on this since 2 days

:)

Amaan Ahmad, Sep 1, 2024

2. Stuck in choose operating system loop

I went to update windows after not doing it for a long time and upon restart my computer got stuck in a loop asking to choose an operating sytem and nothing seems to work i have tried a boot device to repair and cancel the upgrade but it hasnt the loop

wayneCatley, Sep 1, 2024
  3. How to get out of infinite boot loop? (Keeps saying choose an operating system)

I was factory resetting my pc, it was stuck at 68% and I stupidly turned off my pc. Now it is stuck in a loop where it says choose an operating system, I choose one, it restarts, and it lets me choose an operating system again and repeats the enitre process.

JackGavin1, Sep 1, 2024
  4. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

Windows 'Choose an operating system' loop

I recently reset my Windows 10 laptop, and all went fine, until it hit the 'Choose an operating system' page. It keeps on looping, and there are two of the same operating systems- Windows 10 on volume 3. How do I stop this and continue?

ChristopherChoiMS, Sep 1, 2024
Thema:

Stuck on choose an operating system loop

1. Stuck on choose an operating system loop - Similar Threads - Stuck choose operating

2. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on choose an operating system loop: Hi,I have a question related to my Windows 10. I have reset my pc with choosing the option to delete all files. Now when it restarted, i am stuck on Choose an operating system. There are two options- Windows 10 on volume 3Windows 10 on volume 3Yes, same options. By clicking...
  3. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on choose an operating system loop: Hi,I have a question related to my Windows 10. I have reset my pc with choosing the option to delete all files. Now when it restarted, i am stuck on Choose an operating system. There are two options- Windows 10 on volume 3Windows 10 on volume 3Yes, same options. By clicking...
  4. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on choose an operating system loop: I recently bought a pc but someone's stuff was still on there so I reset the pc after it started installing windows my cat unplugged my pc and now when I turn on the pc I can't get past the choose an operating system screen I choose one and it reboots showing the same choose...
  5. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on choose an operating system loop: I recently bought a pc but someone's stuff was still on there so I reset the pc after it started installing windows my cat unplugged my pc and now when I turn on the pc I can't get past the choose an operating system screen I choose one and it reboots showing the same choose...
  6. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

7. Stuck in choose operating system loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in choose operating system loop: I went to update windows after not doing it for a long time and upon restart my computer got stuck in a loop asking to choose an operating sytem and nothing seems to work i have tried a boot device to repair and cancel the upgrade but it hasnt the loop...
  8. Stuck in choose operating system loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in choose operating system loop: I went to update windows after not doing it for a long time and upon restart my computer got stuck in a loop asking to choose an operating sytem and nothing seems to work i have tried a boot device to repair and cancel the upgrade but it hasnt the loop...
  9. Stuck in choose operating system loop

10. Choose an operating system loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose an operating system loop: Hi Having serious problems. When I turn my PC on I get the BIOS screen, then short while after a blue screen with “Choose an operating system”. There are two options that are the same windows 10 on volume 2 windows 10 on volume 2 the PC then starts over again...