Windows 10: Stuck on ASUS screen

Discus and support Stuck on ASUS screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I turn my pc on, it is frozen on the ASUS loading screen. I have restarted it multiple times to no avail. I have no clue what could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by griffinlorde_274, Sep 23, 2024 at 4:37 PM.

1. Stuck on ASUS screen

Everytime I turn my pc on, it is frozen on the ASUS loading screen. I have restarted it multiple times to no avail. I have no clue what could be causing this, as the computer was running just fine yesterday.

:)

griffinlorde_274, Sep 23, 2024 at 4:37 PM

2. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!!

3. Asus Laptop stuck on aptio

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    Also, I suggest you to refer the below thread:

Redirecting

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 23, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  4. jovian_wj Win User

Stuck on ASUS screen

Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem

Thema:

Stuck on ASUS screen

1. Stuck on ASUS screen - Similar Threads - Stuck ASUS screen

2. Stuck on ASUS screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS screen: Everytime I turn my pc on, it is frozen on the ASUS loading screen. I have restarted it multiple times to no avail. I have no clue what could be causing this, as the computer was running just fine yesterday....
  3. Stuck on ASUS screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on ASUS screen: Everytime I turn my pc on, it is frozen on the ASUS loading screen. I have restarted it multiple times to no avail. I have no clue what could be causing this, as the computer was running just fine yesterday....
  4. Stuck on black screen after asus bios screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on black screen after asus bios screen: Hello, whenever I boot my computer is shows my asus bios screen then goes to a black screen. Is there any fix for this? I also just upgraded to windows 11 before this had happened. Windows 11 was working for about a day then this happened....
  5. Stuck on black screen after asus bios screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on black screen after asus bios screen: Hello, whenever I boot my computer is shows my asus bios screen then goes to a black screen. Is there any fix for this? I also just upgraded to windows 11 before this had happened. Windows 11 was working for about a day then this happened....
  6. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?: I have disables secure boot fast boot etc. Ans rest it still not working, need another solution or is it hardware issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-x515j-stuck-in-utility-screen-help/f3e3dc64-4c5f-4f13-ae8f-0112d2759083
  7. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  8. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  9. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Stuck on ASUS screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on ASUS screen: Hey all, in desperate need of help cause now I'm having a full PTSD attack on my bday and it's all tech caused. My computer is stuck on the ASUS screen and will not boot at all. It won't even let me enter the bios settings I have tried the turn it off/on method while...