Windows 10: STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM

Discus and support STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time i restart me windows 10 computer it keeps popping up choose an operating system and i keepclicking windows 10 but it shows the loading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BreonikaWilliams, Dec 21, 2021.

1. STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM

Every time i restart me windows 10 computer it keeps popping up choose an operating system and i keepclicking windows 10 but it shows the loading the loading screen then goes back

:)

BreonikaWilliams, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading operating system

Hi Joe,

It appears that there are some corrupted system files on your computer. We suggest that you try repairing your PC using a Windows 10 Bootable media. You can follow the steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on this
    thread
    with a similar issue.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Dec 21, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 21, 2021
  4. STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM

' choose an operation system to start"

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, do let us the complete message that you receive.

Sometimes, this could be due to two operating system installed in your computer. Just to make sure this is not the case, I suggest you to try the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type msconfig and press enter.

3. Click the "boot" tab and check if there are any other operating system listed.

4. In addition, change the timeout time to 3 seconds(default)

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 21, 2021
Thema:

STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM

1. STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM - Similar Threads - STUCK OPERATING SYSTEM

2. Stuck on Choose Operating System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Choose Operating System: Need HELP!!! Currently i opened my Laptop and it said Choose Operating system and once i chose one of the 2 Windows 113 it would do the usual bootup but restart and end up in the same Choose your Operating system...
  3. Stuck on Choose Operating System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Choose Operating System: Need HELP!!! Currently i opened my Laptop and it said Choose Operating system and once i chose one of the 2 Windows 113 it would do the usual bootup but restart and end up in the same Choose your Operating system...
  4. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

Stuck on choose an operating system loop: Hi,I have a question related to my Windows 10. I have reset my pc with choosing the option to delete all files. Now when it restarted, i am stuck on Choose an operating system. There are two options- Windows 10 on volume 3Windows 10 on volume 3Yes, same options. By clicking...
  5. Stuck on choose an operating system loop

Stuck on choose an operating system loop: I recently bought a pc but someone's stuff was still on there so I reset the pc after it started installing windows my cat unplugged my pc and now when I turn on the pc I can't get past the choose an operating system screen I choose one and it reboots showing the same choose...
  6. Stuck in choose operating system loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in choose operating system loop: I went to update windows after not doing it for a long time and upon restart my computer got stuck in a loop asking to choose an operating sytem and nothing seems to work i have tried a boot device to repair and cancel the upgrade but it hasnt the loop...
  7. STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM: Every time i restart me windows 10 computer it keeps popping up choose an operating system and i keepclicking windows 10 but it shows the loading the loading screen then goes back...
  8. STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM

STUCK IN OPERATING SYSTEM: Every time i restart me windows 10 computer it keeps popping up choose an operating system and i keepclicking windows 10 but it shows the loading the loading screen then goes back...
  9. Stuck in choose an operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in choose an operating system: I reset my windows 10 once it finished it showed me a screen that read “ choose an operating system”, I have 2 options and they’re both the same thing. They read “windows 10 on volume 3” with a 30 second timer, once those 30 seconds are over it chooses for me. After a option...
  10. stuck in choose an operating system

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in choose an operating system: im using my chromebook and on my windows 10 pc im clicking windows 10 and it restarts and it's back at choose an operating system. and I can't rest my pc help....