Windows 10: Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

Discus and support Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by offcj, May 30, 2023.

1. offcj Win User

Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin password which I typed in but says it’s incorrect. Please help urgentlyIdeally tell me how to reset

:)

offcj, May 30, 2023

2. Automatic repair loop

Recent issue I've been having, I've tried to free up space on my computer, but apparently I did something it didnt like so now my computer is stuck in an automatic repair loop, and everytime I'm prompted to enter my password and I enter it correctly, it
    says password incorrect. Please help me, I'm at the end of my very thin and very short line with this

KingLord13, May 30, 2023
  3. kjpistole Win User
    Automatic repair loop

Hello, my HP laptop is in an automatic repair loop. I tried to go to advanced settings to refresh the computer and upon entering my admin password, it is saying the password is invalid. I even tried to change my password with my Microsoft account and
    it is still saying invalid. Any suggestions on how to get it out of automatic repair or why it will not accept my password?

kjpistole, May 30, 2023
  4. larry Win User

larry, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect - Similar Threads - Stuck automatic repair

2. Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect: My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin password which I typed in but says it’s incorrect. Please help urgentlyIdeally tell me how to reset...
  3. Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in automatic repair loop and user password says it’s incorrect: My Laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop and I was planning on resetting it to solve it but most of the sections on the blue screen require an admin password which I typed in but says it’s incorrect. Please help urgentlyIdeally tell me how to reset...
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password: Downloaded update and computer restarted. On restart black screen came up with “Preparing Automatic Repair”. Next screen has my administrator account name. When I select it the next screen ask for a password. I have tried all my known passwords to no avail. Select back to...
  5. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password: Downloaded update and computer restarted. On restart black screen came up with “Preparing Automatic Repair”. Next screen has my administrator account name. When I select it the next screen ask for a password. I have tried all my known passwords to no avail. Select back to...
  6. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop asking for a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Automatic repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair incorrect password: So today I picked the option to restart after updating, then my pc took me to the screen that says your pc did not start correctly, and when I try to troubleshoot is with commands, the pc says that my password is not correct, even though it is the correct password, please...
  8. Automatic repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair incorrect password: So today I picked the option to restart after updating, then my pc took me to the screen that says your pc did not start correctly, and when I try to troubleshoot is with commands, the pc says that my password is not correct, even though it is the correct password, please...
  9. Automatic repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Stuck in automatic repair loop without password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in automatic repair loop without password.: I got stuck in the automatic repair loop after pressing "shut off and update" and startup repair doesn't seem to work and the other options require a password that I don't have as I use a PIN to log in. How can I solve this? I found a guide that told me to use a program...