Windows 10: Stripes on laptop screen

Discus and support Stripes on laptop screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BShard, Feb 20, 2023.

1. BShard Win User

Stripes on laptop screen

My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like.

:)

BShard, Feb 20, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 20, 2023
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Feb 20, 2023
  4. Binge Win User

Stripes on laptop screen

Striped Screens Of Death!

striped gray screen = GSOD = 5XXX series ATI card problem

Binge, Feb 20, 2023
Thema:

Stripes on laptop screen

1. Stripes on laptop screen - Similar Threads - Stripes laptop screen

2. Stripes at bottom of the screen and dark vertical "shadow" on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Stripes at bottom of the screen and dark vertical "shadow" on laptop screen: Hi! I have an issue with my 2,5 year old Legion 5 screen. As you can see on the pictures, there are horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen. I'm not sure when they exactly appeared, but I've spotted them 1-2~ or so month ago. Apart from that, there are also vertical...
  3. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  4. Stripes on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stripes on laptop screen: My old Acer Extensa 5235 screen suddenly looks like this. Hardware or software problem? Anything I can do? One obvious problem is that I don't seem to have access to the settings because the left side is missing. I haven't dropped it, or anything the like....
  5. Grey Stripe on Computer Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey Stripe on Computer Screen: My computer recently developed an opaque grey band, about 6cm in the middle of my computer screen. It changes from light grey to black. Images & words can sometimes be seen through it. It does not change orientation when the screen goes from horizontal to vertical, or when...
  6. Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stripes in pc screen, could anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_pepsi_effect [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdn0u7/stripes_in_pc_screen_could_anyone_help/
  7. Lenovo X1 Carbon Vibration /Stripes on screen

Lenovo X1 Carbon Vibration /Stripes on screen: Hello, Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3, / the screen is vibrating and showing stripes on it, the first time i checked it looks like disconnection ....open and fix the connection properly. I can see the vibration is still there and sometimes go black. Any idea what could be the...
  8. horizontal stripe across the screen

horizontal stripe across the screen: A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all situations; the color of the stripe is related to whatever background color there is, just a little darker. Most visible it is...
  9. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...
  10. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.: Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also seems that the colors are grayed out - like there are no 'reds' in the mix. Any thoughts? Do I need to buy a new laptop?...