Windows 10: Stopcode registry error in window surface

Discus and support Stopcode registry error in window surface in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Window surface showing stopcode registry error how to resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by krishna yadav5, Jul 24, 2024.

1. Stopcode registry error in window surface

Window surface showing stopcode registry error how to resolve this

:)

krishna yadav5, Jul 24, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 24, 2024
  3. Heidirs Win User
    Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen,
    manufacturer logo, blue screen.

I have tried the hold down the power button when the computer reboots, do 2 or 3 times, to force recovery mode. This does not work. What else can I do?

Heidirs, Jul 24, 2024
  4. Stopcode registry error in window surface

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo, blue screen.

I have tried the hold down the power button when the computer reboots, do 2 or 3 times, to force recovery mode. This does not work. What else can I do?

And I have a dell G3

Pleasehelp_984, Jul 24, 2024
Thema:

Stopcode registry error in window surface

1. Stopcode registry error in window surface - Similar Threads - Stopcode registry error

2. Stopcode registry error in window surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode registry error in window surface: Window surface showing stopcode registry error how to resolve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-registry-error-in-window-surface/86dd9baf-5d86-4ba1-8a30-f75044092de2
  3. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  4. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

"windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  5. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  7. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  8. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error: It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stopcode-registry-error/85bdd407-6fe7-408d-bc73-e3330f1009d2
  10. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error