Windows 10: Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

Discus and support Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When is Microsoft going to fix this error?? I recently purchased a new Brother printer and am getting this printing error. I have done all of the steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nancy Goodyear, Oct 25, 2024 at 10:17 AM.

1. Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

When is Microsoft going to fix this error?? I recently purchased a new Brother printer and am getting this printing error. I have done all of the steps that Brother suggests and all of the steps that others have suggested but continue to get this error message. I have been reading in the Community that this has been happening for over a year with Windows 11. When will this bug get fixed? I'm very disappointed.

:)

Nancy Goodyear, Oct 25, 2024 at 10:17 AM

2. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

I have seen posts and replies on this issue.

• I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.
    • I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. (SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!)
    • I am connected via USB. I was connected via wireless and worked great with Microsoft 10, but after Microsoft 11 upgrade, the wireless option won't work and USB is the only way to print.
    • I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and drivers.
    • I have uninstalled the fax and scanner modules and then reinstalled...
    Microsoft, its has to be YOUR problem and related to Microsoft 11... It looks to be happening with every printer connected to Microsoft 11 via USB.

Thanks for expediting a resolution for the WORLD!

William R Till, Oct 25, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  3. RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 25, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  4. Buzzy1969 Win User

Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1The question is how do I stop it.

by going into "services.msc" and disable anything HP related service. For me it was disabling "HP Print Scan Doctor Service" fix my issue with USB connection.

Disable "HP Print Scan Doctor Service" in services and immediately notice no printer chatter

Between the printer and computer when using USB connection and no more printing of “GET /ESCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost” on first page.

Suggestion 1) Disable any HP or other manufacturer services

1. On the keyboard press Windows Key +R
    2. Type in services.msc
    3. Find any other manufacturer service and disable them. (HP Print Scan Doctor Service, HP Network Devices Support)

Thema:

Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

1. Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 - Similar Threads - Stop printing error

2. Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1: When is Microsoft going to fix this error?? I recently purchased a new Brother printer and am getting this printing error. I have done all of the steps that Brother suggests and all of the steps that others have suggested but continue to get this error message. I have been...
  3. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: I have been getting this error and continuous printing and wasting of paper for months now. I have spoken to MS several times and they still have not resolved this issue. I see plenty of others are experiencing the same. Has anybody found a solution to this? I am so sick of...
  4. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: I have been getting this error and continuous printing and wasting of paper for months now. I have spoken to MS several times and they still have not resolved this issue. I see plenty of others are experiencing the same. Has anybody found a solution to this? I am so sick of...
  5. Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1

Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1: I have a Brother printer MFC-L3770CDW and the printer prints page with ... GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus/HTTP/1.1 I have done all the steps in the forum even contacted Brother and was told its a Microsoft issue .what do i do to fix this issue...
  6. Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1: I have a Brother printer MFC-L3770CDW and the printer prints page with ... GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus/HTTP/1.1 I have done all the steps in the forum even contacted Brother and was told its a Microsoft issue .what do i do to fix this issue...
  7. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: Same question, just new day. Does anyone have a "real" solution to the constant printing of GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost? I have a Brother printer, but it appears it happens with most printers. I'm wasting about 40 pages a month to this nonsense....
  8. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: Same question, just new day. Does anyone have a "real" solution to the constant printing of GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost? I have a Brother printer, but it appears it happens with most printers. I'm wasting about 40 pages a month to this nonsense....
  9. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing: I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!I am connected via USB. I was...
  10. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing: I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!I am connected via USB. I was...