Windows 10: Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

Discus and support Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook". in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some months ago microsoft switched my W10 PC from Mail to "New Outlook". It sent lots of unwanted advertising disguised as e- mails. I uninstalled "New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilCollins4, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

Some months ago microsoft switched my W10 PC from Mail to "New Outlook". It sent lots of unwanted advertising disguised as e- mails. I uninstalled "New Outlook" and peace reined. Now "New Outlook" has popped up again and has been set as my default mail app.Who invited you to change my defaults?Sounds like another complaint to go to the EU.Please, please stop playing with my settings Default apps.Try removing the ads too.P H Collins

:)

PhilCollins4, Jul 25, 2024

2. New Outlook for Windows

In 2024, Microsoft will push the New Outlook for Windows to all laptops and remove the "Mail and Calendar" app.

I just tried out the New Outlook for Windows, and I found it did not work for me.

When comes 2024, can I refused to have the New Outlook for Windows installed on my laptop and stop the removal of "Mail and Calendar"

If that is not possible, would someone please suggest another app that will work the same as "mail"

The main reason for not using the New Outlook for Windows is that it is not possible to have group mailing.

I tried to setup a group contact list. When I entered that list in the "to" field, New Outlook for Windows cannot send the mail. I have to enter all email addresses manually.

Another minor problem is that I have multiple email accounts, each account must have its own contact list when using New Outlook for Windows.

In the Mail app, you only need one contact list, all accounts can use that same list.

Thanks

Cent.

Centeresmith, Jul 25, 2024
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Jul 25, 2024
  4. MartLea Win User

Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

Outlook Email stopped checking for new mail

Thanks very helpful, will certainly try the suggestions.

Seems many things have changed such as the loss of Outlook Connector for accessing mail & calendar in Outlook 2003 mail client - can only use POP3 or IMAP now with loss of calendar sync etc. Thought using that old but very good client would eventually be
    axed by MSFT - no big deal will probably use Thunderbird now on the PC.

MartLea, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

1. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook". - Similar Threads - Stop messing Outlook

2. Messed up PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed up PC: From a week my pc is messed up, in total i had a approximate number of 20 resolutions, and now i have only 5 resolutions, my games are running slow and some apps too, so i had an idea, because i have parts from amd i have the amd radeon software and i know i can set custom...
  3. Messed up PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up PC: From a week my pc is messed up, in total i had a approximate number of 20 resolutions, and now i have only 5 resolutions, my games are running slow and some apps too, so i had an idea, because i have parts from amd i have the amd radeon software and i know i can set custom...
  4. Messed up PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".: Some months ago microsoft switched my W10 PC from Mail to "New Outlook". It sent lots of unwanted advertising disguised as e- mails. I uninstalled "New Outlook" and peace reined. Now "New Outlook" has popped up again and has been set as my default mail app.Who invited you to...
  6. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".: Some months ago microsoft switched my W10 PC from Mail to "New Outlook". It sent lots of unwanted advertising disguised as e- mails. I uninstalled "New Outlook" and peace reined. Now "New Outlook" has popped up again and has been set as my default mail app.Who invited you to...
  7. One drive has messed up my documents on a new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive has messed up my documents on a new PC: I've researched this but not found a solution.When I installed windows on a new pc One Drive was on by default. I've since followed the tutorial to turn off managment of any folders on this PC and to stop it syncing any folders. I've unlinked this PC from the one drive...
  8. One drive has messed up my documents on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive has messed up my documents on a new PC: I've researched this but not found a solution.When I installed windows on a new pc One Drive was on by default. I've since followed the tutorial to turn off managment of any folders on this PC and to stop it syncing any folders. I've unlinked this PC from the one drive...
  9. One drive has messed up my documents on a new PC

10. I've messed up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've messed up my pc: I accidentally installed a virus and now I'm in a auto repair loop I've tried everything in videos I've seen to get out of this but nothing has worked. Is there anything I could do? submitted by /u/cyka_blyat_doz_memz [link] [comments]...