Windows 10: Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Previous issue of my PC crashing to BSOD while playing games are still happening but now that I set the minidmps to do complete dumps I can actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leon Maximo Samartino, Aug 28, 2024.

1. Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

My Previous issue of my PC crashing to BSOD while playing games are still happening but now that I set the minidmps to do complete dumps I can actually read the stop codes and have more minidumps I can provide. From the last help that I got they told me it was a specific driver and I already uninstalled that app / software but the problem still persists.My PC would freeze for a bit then crash when playing games. I would get either of the 2 stop codes but both are consistent when playing games. I would get critical process died if I just started the game but the service exception happens a few

:)

Leon Maximo Samartino, Aug 28, 2024
  2. Josh903 Win User

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD drivers. I ran SFC and it came back with no integrity violations.

I have attached zip file from the info collection program.

Josh903, Aug 28, 2024
  3. stop code: critical_process_died

hello

when unplug charger from laptop this error appear:

stop code: critical_process_died

please help me

tanks

mohamad md, Aug 28, 2024
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Aug 28, 2024
Thema:

Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

2. Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop codes CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: My Previous issue of my PC crashing to BSOD while playing games are still happening but now that I set the minidmps to do complete dumps I can actually read the stop codes and have more minidumps I can provide. From the last help that I got they told me it was a specific...
  3. Stop code : Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code : Critical_Process_Died: FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPPROCESS_NAME: svchost.exeCRITICAL_PROCESS: svchost.exeERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xd19a040 - <Unable to get error code text>STACK_TEXT: fffff589`d206f938 fffff804`17d0e402 : 00000000`000000ef ffffcf81`0c67a340 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 :...
  4. Stop code : Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code : Critical_Process_Died: FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPPROCESS_NAME: svchost.exeCRITICAL_PROCESS: svchost.exeERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xd19a040 - <Unable to get error code text>STACK_TEXT: fffff589`d206f938 fffff804`17d0e402 : 00000000`000000ef ffffcf81`0c67a340 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 :...
  5. Stop code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED”: I keep receiving stop code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” after logging into my computer. I looked through the internet and found multiple fixes that didn’t help. The only one that did was resetting my pc, but now I just received it again and I’m not sure why. Please help....
  6. STOP CODE: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

STOP CODE: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: After I updating my Windows 10 version, I am facing blue screen error. It shows me stop code error and giving that's name CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. N.B: I think the problem started for my network adapter Modem driver. Because, after entering the Modem, My PC went to blue...
  7. Sudden BlueScreen: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Sudden BlueScreen: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I am using that PC with Windows 10 1909 build for more than 6 months, but suddenly yesterday when the system is in idle, I got the bluescreen error with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I never saw like this before on this PC. Can't find out the reason whether it's because of the...
  8. Stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Recently, my PC has been crashing frequently due to "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED." Here is the output from WhoCrashed: crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntdll.sys ntdll+0xA34E9 Bugcheck code: 0xEF 0xFFFF97878C01D200, 0x0,...
  9. Stop Code Critical_Process_Died

Stop Code Critical_Process_Died: I keep getting this error on start up. I get the welcome screen then type in my PIN; it goes to the stop code screen and restarts, over and over and over. I booted from CD and did a system restore: Same result. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. Randy...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Stop Code

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Stop Code: Hello Recently my computer has shut itself down about 6/7 times in the last month roughly. The last time - this evening, I took a picture on my phone and noticed that the code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. My Lenova laptop is not that old - maybe 2 years but I've...