Windows 10: Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC

Discus and support Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought this new Pc and I have this error message as a blue screen who’s shooting down my Pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marinel Atili Badiu, Oct 2, 2024 at 3:42 AM.

1. Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC

I just bought this new Pc and I have this error message as a blue screen who’s shooting down my Pc

:)

Marinel Atili Badiu, Oct 2, 2024 at 3:42 AM

2. Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 2, 2024 at 3:43 AM
  3. Artas1984 Win User
    Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

4. Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Thema:

Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC

1. Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC - Similar Threads - Stop code keep

2. Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code is keep on crashing ny PC: I just bought this new Pc and I have this error message as a blue screen who’s shooting down my Pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-is-keep-on-crashing-ny-pc/4795fd5d-9d80-449c-a835-86089b244ff3
  3. Pc Crashing stop code memory_management and pc failed to save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Crashing stop code memory_management and pc failed to save: recently my pc ran into a problem whenever i do something on my pc ex-if i delete a photo from my drive and also from recycle bin after restart or shut down it comes back to where it was also when i change my wallpaper after restart the old wallpaper gets applied...
  4. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments...
  5. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Whenever I turn on my pc, it's mostly normal, except for the graphical anomalies that appear on the screen chunks of pixels are the wrong colors. And occasionally, my pc blue screens, giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I can't use my pc for more than a few moments...
  6. Windows pc keeps crashing and blue screening with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Keeps Crashing With Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, Event ID: 1001, caused by...

PC Keeps Crashing With Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, Event ID: 1001, caused by...: For the last 2 or so weeks, I think after I tried canceling out of a chkdsk on one of my secondary drives, my system will randomly crash while being used or while in sleep mode. It gives me the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION stop code. Digging through EventView, I find this log:...
  8. PC Keeps Crashing With Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, Event ID: 1001, caused by...

PC Keeps Crashing With Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, Event ID: 1001, caused by...: For the last 2 or so weeks, I think after I tried canceling out of a chkdsk on one of my secondary drives, my system will randomly crash while being used or while in sleep mode. It gives me the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION stop code. Digging through EventView, I find this log:...
  9. PC Keeps Crashing With Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, Event ID: 1001, caused by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PC keeps crashing with no error codes

PC keeps crashing with no error codes: hi my PC keeps crashing i lose all communication all inputs stop working but i can still here audio via Bluetooth headphones and i lose display and it randomly drops, it dropped Wednesday 8th January 2020, Friday 10th January and Saturday 11th January. i used who crashed and...