Windows 10: Still misleading!

Discus and support Still misleading! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 17, 2024.

1. Still misleading!

I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I tried this today. I clicked on the link below which directed me to the "Store". I got the message "this app not verified do you still want to install". I clicked OK and installed without changing region from UK to USA ! To put my mind at rest could someone tell me if the link below is OK and did I do right? version 3.9.4.0Sorry to keep asking the same question!Brian Windows 10 22H2

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 17, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements

Source: Cleaning up misleading advertisements - Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Brink, May 17, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Twitter will remove or label misleading COVID-19 vaccine info Tweets

Source: COVID-19: Our approach to misleading vaccine information

Brink, May 17, 2024
  4. Batou1986 Win User

Still misleading!

Beware of 4k misleading advertising and SLI "Resolved"

Yep I will add this to my long list of things that do not work properly on multi GPU setups.

Batou1986, May 17, 2024
Thema:

Still misleading!

1. Still misleading! - Similar Threads - Still misleading

2. My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...: My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still shows that It can't support Windows 11.. Why?? What is its solution?...
  3. My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...: My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still shows that It can't support Windows 11.. Why?? What is its solution?...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar - Small Icons Still Broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar - Small Icons Still Broken?: Unfortunately Microsoft's UI or Product teams came up with the Windows 11 Taskbar changes that ruined things like small taskbar icons.Is this still broken or any plans to fix things?...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar - Small Icons Still Broken?

Windows 11 Taskbar - Small Icons Still Broken?: Unfortunately Microsoft's UI or Product teams came up with the Windows 11 Taskbar changes that ruined things like small taskbar icons.Is this still broken or any plans to fix things?...
  6. Determining why USB port is still active/powered after Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Determining why USB port is still active/powered after Sleep: I have a Razer Blade Stealth 13 2017 with one of its USB ports hosting a cooling fan. About two months ago, I noticed that when the computer sleeps either after idling for too long or manually put to sleep the USB still supplies power to the cooling fan. This never was the...
  7. Determining why USB port is still active/powered after Sleep

Determining why USB port is still active/powered after Sleep: I have a Razer Blade Stealth 13 2017 with one of its USB ports hosting a cooling fan. About two months ago, I noticed that when the computer sleeps either after idling for too long or manually put to sleep the USB still supplies power to the cooling fan. This never was the...
  8. win 11 24h2, but still cant get copilot to appear under taskbar settings

win 11 24h2, but still cant get copilot to appear under taskbar settings: its infuriating i still cannot get copilot to appear on my windows 11 , IrelandEdition Windows 11 Pro Version 24H2 Installed on ‎06/‎07/‎2024 OS build 26100.863 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.6.0 uinder settings > personalisation > taskbar : there is...
  9. Still misleading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still misleading!: I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I tried this today. I clicked on the link below which directed me to the "Store". I got the message "this app not verified do you...
  10. Still misleading!

Still misleading!: I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I tried this today. I clicked on the link below which directed me to the "Store". I got the message "this app not verified do you...