Windows 10: Still misleading!

Discus and support Still misleading! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 17, 2024.

1. Still misleading!

I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I tried this today. I clicked on the link below which directed me to the "Store". I got the message "this app not verified do you still want to install". I clicked OK and installed without changing region from UK to USA ! To put my mind at rest could someone tell me if the link below is OK and did I do right? version 3.9.4.0Sorry to keep asking the same question!Brian Windows 10 22H2

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 17, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Internet Explorer Cleaning up misleading advertisements

Source: Cleaning up misleading advertisements - Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Brink, May 17, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Twitter will remove or label misleading COVID-19 vaccine info Tweets

Source: COVID-19: Our approach to misleading vaccine information

Brink, May 17, 2024
  4. Batou1986 Win User

Still misleading!

Beware of 4k misleading advertising and SLI "Resolved"

Yep I will add this to my long list of things that do not work properly on multi GPU setups.

Batou1986, May 17, 2024
Thema:

Still misleading!

1. Still misleading! - Similar Threads - Still misleading

2. I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...: I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to work. I am still getting the error message 0xc000006d. Your credentials cannot be verified. Please help....
  3. I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...: I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to work. I am still getting the error message 0xc000006d. Your credentials cannot be verified. Please help....
  4. Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.: My internet was fine 150mbs then suddenly it stopped working. Restarted PC and for the first 10 seconds internet is back, and then it drops to 2kbs and no webpage loads. Spotify and discord are super slow if they work at all. What do i do?...
  5. Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.

Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.: My internet was fine 150mbs then suddenly it stopped working. Restarted PC and for the first 10 seconds internet is back, and then it drops to 2kbs and no webpage loads. Spotify and discord are super slow if they work at all. What do i do?...
  6. Hey i uninstalled the Epic games launcher but this file i think is still installed i tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i uninstalled the Epic games launcher but this file i think is still installed i tried...: Here is how the it looks epicgameslauncher.exe.its on wifi usage statistics if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-uninstalled-the-epic-games-launcher-but-this/83ab8cb1-e5f3-4505-8cf6-27f78f5cbdaa
  7. Hey i uninstalled the Epic games launcher but this file i think is still installed i tried...

Hey i uninstalled the Epic games launcher but this file i think is still installed i tried...: Here is how the it looks epicgameslauncher.exe.its on wifi usage statistics if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-uninstalled-the-epic-games-launcher-but-this/83ab8cb1-e5f3-4505-8cf6-27f78f5cbdaa
  8. Hey i uninstalled the Epic games launcher but this file i think is still installed i tried...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Still misleading!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Still misleading!: I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I tried this today. I clicked on the link below which directed me to the "Store". I got the message "this app not verified do you...
  10. Still misleading!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still misleading!: I don't think I have asked so many questions about the same subject! Despite the fact you can "get" the Microsoft PC Manager by changing regions I tried this today. I clicked on the link below which directed me to the "Store". I got the message "this app not verified do you...