Windows 10: Steam Games Crashing

Discus and support Steam Games Crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony Roccia, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Steam Games Crashing

Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of ram. I updated my drivers for the GPU to the best current Version 537.42. Best Buy even used remote support to try and fix the error to repair Unreal Engine, but the same problem occurs. For example, I was playing Dead by Daylight and my game crashed with the error of the picture provided below. Let me know if anyone c

:)

Anthony Roccia, Sep 27, 2023

2. Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2023
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Steam Game Issue

Some details of what is, or is not happening may help, but if you have a lot of games not working the problem could be

due to a corrupt Steam Client.

You can find help for reinstalling/repairing the Steam Client in your Steam...

Help > Steam Support > Steam Client > Steam Crashes ( Click this tab for troubleshooting suggestions).

- Some games require you to run Steams Verify Integrity of Game Files after each of the Win10 version\feature updates.

BossDweeb, Sep 27, 2023
  4. Steam Games Crashing

My computer consistently crashes when playing newer Steam games

Hi Garrett,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• Is this issue specific to only games? Does the system crash, when you are working on documents, using other applications, watching videos etc.

• Is the issue confined with Steam games or with any other games as well?

• Are you overclocking the graphics card?

• Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• Is your computer custom built?

Please check the event viewer, which will give us more clarity of this issue.

If this issue is specific to Steam games, I suggest you to contact with the steam support for better assistance:

http://www.steampowered.com/

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 27, 2023
Thema:

Steam Games Crashing

1. Steam Games Crashing - Similar Threads - Steam Games Crashing

2. games on steam keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on steam keep crashing: Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Exception code: 0x80000003Fault offset: 0x000000000136f713Faulting process id: 0x0xD088Faulting application start...
  3. games on steam keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    games on steam keep crashing: Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.180.0.0, time stamp: 0x65d43674Exception code: 0x80000003Fault offset: 0x000000000136f713Faulting process id: 0x0xD088Faulting application start...
  4. Grounded steam game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  5. Grounded steam game crashing

Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  6. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  7. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  8. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  9. Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steam and all Steam games suddenly started crashing: All of a sudden my Steam and all Steam games started crashing. These were working until 17/08. I didn't play for a week and they started crashing from 23/08. The only thing that I can think of that i installed during this time is Visual Studio 2015 Community. I tried after...
  10. Steam crashing my game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam crashing my game.: Hi For last 5 days i'd say my CS:GO in steam library are not running as it was before. My CS:GO crashes every most of the time i try to load a map ( offline ) but it does not happen all the time, i was playing no problem 3 hours ago, i try to run it again later, crashes...