Windows 10: Startup repair won't accept password

Discus and support Startup repair won't accept password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am stuck on a loop where I can't get into Windows. I am unable to reset the PC because no matter what option I choose, it wants a password. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amy Botterill, May 11, 2024.

1. Startup repair won't accept password

I am stuck on a loop where I can't get into Windows. I am unable to reset the PC because no matter what option I choose, it wants a password. The problem is, I am putting in the correct password I even tested it on another device and it works, and several guides have suggested using the command prompt option on the troubleshoot screen. But even THAT is asking me for my password???

:)

Amy Botterill, May 11, 2024
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, May 11, 2024
  3. Tais0112 Win User
    Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, May 11, 2024
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Startup repair won't accept password

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 11, 2024
Thema:

Startup repair won't accept password

1. Startup repair won't accept password - Similar Threads - Startup repair won't

2. Startup repair won't accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup repair won't accept password: I am stuck on a loop where I can't get into Windows. I am unable to reset the PC because no matter what option I choose, it wants a password. The problem is, I am putting in the correct password I even tested it on another device and it works, and several guides have...
  3. Startup repair won't accept password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup repair won't accept password: I am stuck on a loop where I can't get into Windows. I am unable to reset the PC because no matter what option I choose, it wants a password. The problem is, I am putting in the correct password I even tested it on another device and it works, and several guides have...
  4. Startup Repair Login Not Accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair Login Not Accepted: Hello, I am forced to do a Startup Repair following the latest Windows Upgrade since my laptop would not restart, but the Startup Repair will not accept my Microsoft Login that otherwise works fine. What can I do now? Thanks.Stuart...
  5. Startup Repair Login Not Accepted

Startup Repair Login Not Accepted: Hello, I am forced to do a Startup Repair following the latest Windows Upgrade since my laptop would not restart, but the Startup Repair will not accept my Microsoft Login that otherwise works fine. What can I do now? Thanks.Stuart...
  6. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup repair won't recognise password: My PC crashed and now won't boot past the Windows logo. I'm able to access startup repair and safe mode, but actions in startup repair require a login. I use my Microsoft account as a the administrator login, but startup repair won't recognise either my pin which I usually...
  7. startup repair won't recognise password

startup repair won't recognise password: My PC crashed and now won't boot past the Windows logo. I'm able to access startup repair and safe mode, but actions in startup repair require a login. I use my Microsoft account as a the administrator login, but startup repair won't recognise either my pin which I usually...
  8. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Repair Startup not accepting password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair Startup not accepting password: I know I am typing my password correctly, I have double checked by logging out and back into my account on my phone, so there should not be an issue, and yet there is. I have tried all possible keyboard options that I could have possibly used despite never having used...
  10. Won't accept password in repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't accept password in repair: I have signed into my MS account to get the recovery key. I enter that into the correct location and it then asks for the password that I am signed into MS on another computer - to get the key - and the repair won't accept the password. I am signed into MS already with...