Windows 10: Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

Discus and support Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…” in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pic, Apr 30, 2024.

1. PIC
    Pic Win User

Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/startup-failure-we-removed-some-recently-installed-updates-4c2f7448-3483-8649-843c-1e80ed9f4a00 When I go into the update settings, it says "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070003"Does anyone know how to fix this error?Thank you for your time :Adrian

:)

2. Jay Drews Win User

I suddenly received a “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates” message and now my PC barely runs. What happened?

I was trying to play a game yesterday and my PC bluescreened. When it booted back up again, something was wrong, so it ran the boot diagnostic and then came back on. When it came back up, it gave me this message: “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates to recover your device from a startup failure.”

It now runs like ****. Some of the games I play used to run at 60-70 fps, and now I can’t break 4 fps on the loading screen. I also can’t put the computer to sleep for some reason. It just isn't an option in the power menu anymore.

I ran several troubleshooters and installed all of the new updates in settings, but it hasn’t fixed the problem I’m having. I have no idea what happened and now the only things I can run are Firefox and Discord, both very slow. Help?

Jay Drews, Apr 30, 2024
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 30, 2024
  4. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

After update computer boots to Bios screen

Hi Denise,

Automatic restart after an update may be caused by a hardware failure. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "view advanced system settings".
    • Select View advanced system settings.
    • Under the Startup and Recovery section, click
      Settings.
    • Under System Failure, remove the check mark next to
      Automatically restart
      and click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Apr 30, 2024
Thema:

Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

1. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…” - Similar Threads - Startup Failure “We

2. Installation Failure on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation Failure on startup: Hi guys, I have this problem of my laptop displaying 'This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package.' Please help...
  3. Installation Failure on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation Failure on startup: Hi guys, I have this problem of my laptop displaying 'This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package.' Please help...
  4. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  5. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  6. I suddenly received a “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates” message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I suddenly received a “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates” message...: I was trying to play a game yesterday and my PC bluescreened. When it booted back up again, something was wrong, so it ran the boot diagnostic and then came back on. When it came back up, it gave me this message: “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates to...
  7. I suddenly received a “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates” message...

I suddenly received a “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates” message...: I was trying to play a game yesterday and my PC bluescreened. When it booted back up again, something was wrong, so it ran the boot diagnostic and then came back on. When it came back up, it gave me this message: “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates to...
  8. I suddenly received a “Startup Failure: We removed some recently installed updates” message...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Recent update removed a startup app

Recent update removed a startup app: Yesterday Microsoft updated me to 2004 build 19041.630. Windows considerately told me that it had removed my 8 gadget pak from startup. I still have my 8gadget pak, and I can find it by clicking on the start menu, scrolling to the 8gadget pak and then clicking the drop down...
  10. Startup Failure – We removed some recently installed updates

in Windows 10 News
    Startup Failure – We removed some recently installed updates: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows computer update section displays a message after you sign-in— We removed some recently installed updates to recover your device from a startup failure, then its because your Windows 10 device has recently recovered from a startup failure....