Windows 10: SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?

Discus and support SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I own a:- GP73 Leopard 8RFAnd I just got my new SSD: -Kingston Fury Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe m.2 KINGSTON SFYRD2000GLong story short: My D: has given... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zack And, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Zack And Win User

SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?

So, I own a:- GP73 Leopard 8RFAnd I just got my new SSD: -Kingston Fury Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe m.2 KINGSTON SFYRD2000GLong story short: My D: has given up and I decided to get a random high-storage device and for about 6 hours I've tried everything I've seen on google about how to access and try to find a way to be able to use the new SSD.Things that I've done includes the following:- Update the drivers.- Disable & activating it.- Uninstalled.- Remove & put back into the port.- Look around in BIOS & check settings.- Downloaded various apps to be able to recieve information on how

:)

Zack And, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Jay Jap Win User

SSD not being shown in disk management

Hello,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify the cause of the issue:

• Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port?
    • Have you checked if the SSD is visible in Device Manager? Follow these steps to verify if it is visible in Device Manager:
      • Right-click on Start and click-on Device Manager.
      • Click-on the Disk drive and check if it is there.
      • If it is visible, try to check if you can update its driver.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Nov 2, 2023
  3. SSD not being shown in disk management

Western Digital got back to me and this solved my problem:

Thank you for your continued response.

Please perform the steps mentioned below to run Diskpart. Please note that following steps will erase all the data on the SSD including partitions and boot sector.

1. Open Command Prompt, Click on Start - Run - Type cmd and hit Enter.

2. Type diskpart, and then press ENTER to open the diskpart tool.

3. Type list disk, and then press ENTER. A list of available hard disks is displayed.

4. Type sel disk #number, and then press ENTER. Number is the number of the hard disk that you want to clean. The hard disk is now selected.

5. Type det disk, and then press ENTER. A list of partitions on the hard disk is displayed. Use this information to verify that the correct disk is selected.

6. Make sure that the disk does not contain required data, type clean all, and then press ENTER to clean the disk. All the partitions and all the data on the disk is permanently removed.

7. Type exit, and then press ENTER to close

FLY LIK A MUG, Nov 2, 2023
  4. emperoor Win User

hdd didn't connected, it was shown up connected to bios, but wasnt listed in disk list or disk management

I have installed new pc,, new windows, everything is brand new.

But......

My SDD is working well,

but my hdd were not,,

I have tried checked another port in SATA port,

I have tried disk part, disk list,, it weren't listed,

it wasn't shown up in disk management

but it is showing in device management, and also BIOS

please help me, I have no idea what's goin on

any clue?

emperoor, Nov 2, 2023
Thema:

1. SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament? - Similar Threads - SSD shown Device

2. New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...: I installed a new SSD, went to disk management and initialized and attempted to create a new drive. It loads for a while and then gives me “Disk Management Console View is not up to date” When i attempt to format it, it gives me “Disk management has ran into an unexpected...
  3. New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...: I installed a new SSD, went to disk management and initialized and attempted to create a new drive. It loads for a while and then gives me “Disk Management Console View is not up to date” When i attempt to format it, it gives me “Disk management has ran into an unexpected...
  4. New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. SSD become Errors at Disk Managament

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD become Errors at Disk Managament: Hello,can someone help me, my SSD drive get errors when i start laptop,Never before has something like this happened, but at disk managment still detect like this pic note: i can't upload pic at this question i give link for see the errors...
  6. SSD become Errors at Disk Managament

SSD become Errors at Disk Managament: Hello,can someone help me, my SSD drive get errors when i start laptop,Never before has something like this happened, but at disk managment still detect like this pic note: i can't upload pic at this question i give link for see the errors...
  7. SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?

SSD shown in Device Manager & BIOS but not Disk Managament?: So, I own a:- GP73 Leopard 8RFAnd I just got my new SSD: -Kingston Fury Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe m.2 KINGSTON SFYRD2000GLong story short: My D: has given up and I decided to get a random high-storage device and for about 6 hours I've tried everything I've seen on google about...
  8. My external seagate hdd is shown on disk management and device manager but is not shown on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external seagate hdd is shown on disk management and device manager but is not shown on...: My external seagate hdd is shown on disk management and device manager but is not shown on file manager,it shows that it is online in disk management and that there are 2 partitions and both are online How do i fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. My SSD appear in the Bios but not in Disk Managment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My SSD appear in the Bios but not in Disk Managment: today I trying to clean install Windows 10, but suddenly my SSD dissapair from the partition option, and only show me the hard disk to install the windows 10, when installed the Windows 10, I go to Disk magagment to find out the SSD is missing, doesn't show unallocated,...
  10. Disk Manager, Device Manager, BIOS unable to see Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Manager, Device Manager, BIOS unable to see Disk: Hello everyone, A friend of mine bought a 3TB Seagate SATA drive off eBay about a week ago. He has been having trouble with it since. He said at first the disk showed up in disk management but after a while stopped showing up all together. It wont show up in the BIOS,...