Windows 10: SSD Issue

Discus and support SSD Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay okay I'll get straight into the point. I recently bought this ssd from a local computer shop then when I tried to install windows on it, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas Kaiser, Jan 17, 2024.

1. SSD Issue

Okay okay I'll get straight into the point. I recently bought this ssd from a local computer shop then when I tried to install windows on it, it's asking for the company info. I even formatted it about 5 times but it still asks for said info. I need to know how to solve this asap.

:)

Nicholas Kaiser, Jan 17, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 18, 2024
  3. robal Win User
    Agonizing issues with SSD

Sounds like typical Sandforce hot-plugging BSOD issue.

What SSD are you using exactly ?
    Is it in PC you've got listed in specs ?

Cheers,

robal, Jan 18, 2024
  4. SSD Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 18, 2024
Thema:

SSD Issue

1. SSD Issue - Similar Threads - SSD Issue

2. Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue with setting up a dual SSD configuration on my PC. I've tried several different approaches, but I can't seem to get both SSDs to work properly without encountering boot errors. Here's the full rundown:System Configuration:Old SSD:...
  3. Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue with setting up a dual SSD configuration on my PC. I've tried several different approaches, but I can't seem to get both SSDs to work properly without encountering boot errors. Here's the full rundown:System Configuration:Old SSD:...
  4. Issue Faced after installing SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Faced after installing SSD.: Hello Friends,I gave my HP laptop to a shopkeeper to install SSD in my laptop. Instead of Moving my previous licensed Windows from HDD to New SSD he installed the new windows in that SSD.Now I want to use my old licensed windows. How can I do that?Should I remove the window...
  5. Issue Faced after installing SSD.

Issue Faced after installing SSD.: Hello Friends,I gave my HP laptop to a shopkeeper to install SSD in my laptop. Instead of Moving my previous licensed Windows from HDD to New SSD he installed the new windows in that SSD.Now I want to use my old licensed windows. How can I do that?Should I remove the window...
  6. Issue Faced after installing SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD issues after putting in a new M2 SSD into my PC build, how can I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues after putting in a new M2 SSD into my PC build, how can I fix?: I am getting BSOD all the time, getting IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA - please help! I bought a new M2 SSD recently and put it into my PC, did a fresh install of windows 10 but I am getting error after error. I don’t know what to do, the computer is...
  8. BSOD issues after putting in a new M2 SSD into my PC build, how can I fix?

BSOD issues after putting in a new M2 SSD into my PC build, how can I fix?: I am getting BSOD all the time, getting IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA - please help! I bought a new M2 SSD recently and put it into my PC, did a fresh install of windows 10 but I am getting error after error. I don’t know what to do, the computer is...
  9. BSOD issues after putting in a new M2 SSD into my PC build, how can I fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How would I resolve this SSD related issue?

How would I resolve this SSD related issue?: Right, so I am trying to install a Crucial PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2 SSD T500 2TB into my IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH7 laptop. Supposedly, the SSD is compatible with the laptop, and it does show up as an active drive for a few minutes after I restart my laptop, but then it disappears,...