Windows 10: SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

Discus and support SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alagut007, Apr 2, 2022.

1. alagut007 Win User

SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it, but nothing happens...the software is not being installed....thanks for any suggestion

:)

alagut007, Apr 2, 2022

2. Will windows 10 work with SPSS Statistics and NVIVO

Hi,

Will SPSS Statistics and NVIVO work with windows 10. I can't do with out these applications and need to know they will work.

I'm currently using windows 7 64bit

Many Thanks

Matt

matt.b.brooks, Apr 2, 2022
  3. error during the installation of SPSS software

I was installing SPSS 20 in the windows 10 OS. At its last moment of completion i got an error message, says incorrect side by side configuration. From the answers in the microsoft community, I installed c++ 2015 ( vc_redist.x64.exe).
    after that also the same error message is coming while installing the SPSS. I have scanned the C drive. There were no error found.

the error message was

"unable to execute file:

c:/programme files(x86)/IBM/SPSS/Statistics/20/stats.exe

CreateProcess failed;code 14001.

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details."

Please give some suggestion to install spss.

Jithinajithi, Apr 2, 2022
  4. SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

1. SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible - Similar Threads - SPSS statistics Version

2. How to download SPSS on a windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download SPSS on a windows 11?: I have been trying to download SPSS on my Windows 11 and when I keep trying to download it I get a notification that says it can not be downloaded securely. I have already checked and I am not in S mode and my advanced settings are set to be able to download apps from...
  3. SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible: Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it, but nothing happens...the software is not being installed....thanks for any suggestion...
  4. SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPSS statistics Version 28 installation on Windows 10 not possible: Any idea why I cannot install SPSS Statistics Version 28 on Windows 10?I have downloaded the SPSS_Statistics_28_win64.exe file and try to install it, but nothing happens...the software is not being installed....thanks for any suggestion...
  5. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  6. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  7. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Error 1311 Source File Not Found During The Installation Of IBM SPSS Statistics 23

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1311 Source File Not Found During The Installation Of IBM SPSS Statistics 23: Hi, I am trying to install IBM SPSS Statistics 23 on Windows 10 Pro, however a 1311 error message source file not found...../Bas.cab appears. I am not sure how to resolve this issue. I originally received the software as an MSI file.Thank you in advance....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - trial version not possible to install on laptop: Hi, I have configured my laptop with Windows 10 and would like to use trial version on Minecraft Windows 10. It is not possible to install as none devices are visible. But in my account settings my laptop is visible. Please advise how can I install Minecraft for Windows...
  10. Statistics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Statistics: How do I reset statistics in Microsoft Solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/statistics/e7554e42-1331-45a3-9db0-0a5d82a93601