Windows 10: Spending too long time in welcome during start up

Discus and support Spending too long time in welcome during start up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please anyone know how to solve this as I dont know why my pc starts up so slow before this it just took less than 1 second in the welcome during start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TengWen Xiang, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Spending too long time in welcome during start up

Please anyone know how to solve this as I dont know why my pc starts up so slow before this it just took less than 1 second in the welcome during start up but now is almost 5 to 6 seconds

:)

TengWen Xiang, Oct 2, 2021

2. booting windows 10 spends too long

In august 2015, I have upgrade my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10. But it spends always 10 minutes to boot it. It is not normal that it spends so long. What can I do for boot him faster? Below some information about my laptop.

• edition: Windows 10 Home

File trace are removed.

Update:

• I must also say that always there comes a windows update, I have the same problem again form slow booting. Is it good that I turn off the updates? If yes, how can I do that?
    • Also it is in periods that my pc booting to slow. Some time it is like normal (a few seconds) and other times a few minutes. I don't know how it comes that it is fast or slow.

Spending too long time in welcome during start up sBOPC.jpg

H. Pauwelyn, Oct 2, 2021
  3. maphanna Win User
    why when i update to win 7.5 update installed 3, step 8 to9 it spend for long time (3-4) houre if i cancel what happend? Spending too long time in welcome during start up :(

why when i update to win 7.5 update installed 3, step 8 to9 it spend for long time (3-4) houre if i cancel what happend? Spending too long time in welcome during start up :( , it make my phone broken down or not?

maphanna, Oct 2, 2021
  4. DanielYX Win User

Spending too long time in welcome during start up

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Oct 2, 2021
Thema:

Spending too long time in welcome during start up

1. Spending too long time in welcome during start up - Similar Threads - Spending too long

2. Laptop spends too much time on black screen before showing Lockscreen during Startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop spends too much time on black screen before showing Lockscreen during Startup.: I use a HP Probook 650 G2 Laptop. I noticed that recently my laptop started spending 2 - 3 mins on the black screen that shows before the lockscreen comes up during startup. This doesn't happen when I hibernate the laptop and turn it back on. It only happens when I turn on...
  3. Laptop spends too much time on black screen before showing Lockscreen during Startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop spends too much time on black screen before showing Lockscreen during Startup.: I use a HP Probook 650 G2 Laptop. I noticed that recently my laptop started spending 2 - 3 mins on the black screen that shows before the lockscreen comes up during startup. This doesn't happen when I hibernate the laptop and turn it back on. It only happens when I turn on...
  4. Laptop spends too much time on black screen before showing Lockscreen during Startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My windows takes too long to start and too long to close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows takes too long to start and too long to close.: I have been experiencing issues with my pc for days. It doesn't seem like an issue from the components and it started since I got a bluescreen with stop code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT that would not load at all stopping at 40%. When I start it, it takes many minutes to load...
  6. Windows "randomly" spending WAY too long on Welcome screen. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows "randomly" spending WAY too long on Welcome screen. Please help.: Hi everyone. I had this PC for the longest time, and everything seemed fine until a couple months ago I started having this issue, which I hope you may be able to help me with. The thing is, in what appears to be random fashion, Windows takes an unacceptably variable amount...
  7. Windows "randomly" spending WAY too long on Welcome screen. Pls help!

Windows "randomly" spending WAY too long on Welcome screen. Pls help!: Hi everyone. I had this PC for the longest time, and everything seemed fine until a couple months ago I started having this issue, which I hope you may be able to help me with. The thing is, in what appears to be random fashion, Windows takes an unacceptably variable amount...
  8. Long pause during start up

Long pause during start up: Hi, i have just upgraded an older HP laptop to win 10 Home 1903. (Clean Install) All has gone well except that during start up the screen goes black for a while then continues on normally. i.e I get the blue window and rotating wheel for about 15 seconds, then the screen...
  9. Long pause during start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Long pause during start up: Hi, i have just upgraded an older HP laptop to win 10 Home 1903. (Clean Install) All has gone well except that during start up the screen goes black for a while then continues on normally. i.e I get the blue window and rotating wheel for about 15 seconds, then the screen...
  10. Too Long to start

Too Long to start: Donde yestarday, w10 tales too Long to start. Im not able to write the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-long-to-start/8971985a-3b57-4613-98bc-e10cf4b05074"