Windows 10: Speak with someone

Discus and support Speak with someone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to speak with someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-someone/01157021-81d9-461c-85fa-887f9a20fde0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DougMcPeek, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Speak with someone

I need to speak with someone

:)

DougMcPeek, Jul 25, 2023
  2. CJLim Win User

Danish speak

Isn't Dansk Danish speak? It is already available and in the language options list.

CJLim, Jul 25, 2023
  3. Brorjac Win User
    Danish speak

I am sorry. It is lumia 920 and there is no danish speak in the list :-(

Many Regard

Tommy

Brorjac, Jul 25, 2023
  4. Speak with someone

Cortana error: I'm sorry, but I can't speak your language on Windows 10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to use Cortana with error: I'm sorry, but I can't speak your language, this issue might have caused due to the speech language settings.

I suggest you to change the settings for speech in settings and check if it helps.

Step 1: Before changing the settings, you will have to install the language pack for the language you need to change in the settings.

Refer: Language packs

Also, click on Language Control Panel to change the system language.

Steps 2: Change the speech settings

• Press Windows key, type Speech and click on
      Speech settings.
    • Under Speech language, Click on the drop down and Choose the language you speak
      with your device.

Hope it help. Feel free to contact us for further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2023
Thema:

Speak with someone

1. Speak with someone - Similar Threads - Speak someone

2. May I please speak directly with someone in Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May I please speak directly with someone in Microsoft support: I need help combining several separate documents into one continuous document file without being concerned about edits or corrections until the files are in one file as one document. When I use the combine function, it shows edits in track changes. I do not need it in that...
  3. May I please speak directly with someone in Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May I please speak directly with someone in Microsoft support: I need help combining several separate documents into one continuous document file without being concerned about edits or corrections until the files are in one file as one document. When I use the combine function, it shows edits in track changes. I do not need it in that...
  4. Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...: I've tried calling the 1800 865-9408 several times and obviously is not a real person answering the calls and cannot understand my issue, so they keep hanging up the phone. Thank you.Zaida...
  5. Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...

Hi, how can I speak with someone about a transaction of one of your products that showed up...: I've tried calling the 1800 865-9408 several times and obviously is not a real person answering the calls and cannot understand my issue, so they keep hanging up the phone. Thank you.Zaida...
  6. i need to speak to someone about my issues

i need to speak to someone about my issues: I cannot open files that i have tried to download on my computer. The files say.... Couldn't download- virus scan failedwhat do i need to do??my computer is worthless without this being fixed...
  7. i need to speak to someone about my issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak to someone about my issues: I cannot open files that i have tried to download on my computer. The files say.... Couldn't download- virus scan failedwhat do i need to do??my computer is worthless without this being fixed...
  8. 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...: 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or make a number that I can call. I need to speak to a HUMAN.Every number is a scammer, just list a number that is callable. FULL ****ING STOP....
  9. 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...

4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...: 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or make a number that I can call. I need to speak to a HUMAN.Every number is a scammer, just list a number that is callable. FULL ****ING STOP....
  10. I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product.: I am looking at purchasing microsoft 365 and wanted to speak with someone about the product. Thank you so much, Betty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-looking-at-purchasing-microsoft-365-and/17347576-7e31-48d2-b844-98ef2c8e159e