Windows 10: speak to an agent

Discus and support speak to an agent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a few issues with windows I would like to receive remote support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jabulani1, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Jabulani1 Win User

speak to an agent

I have a few issues with windows I would like to receive remote support

:)

Jabulani1, Jul 7, 2023

2. I need to speak with an agent

Can I not speak to an agent?

Dr M SJames, Jul 7, 2023
  3. JoanneW. Win User
    Phone number for Microsoft to speak to an agent

Could I please have the Microsoft phone number to speak to an agent to help me with my problem. Thanks.

JoanneW., Jul 7, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

speak to an agent

I need to speak with an agent

Hi Dr M SJames

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Get Hep app in Windows, then type 'Speak to an Agent' at the prompt

At the bottom of the app click 'Contact Support'

Set Product and services to Windows, and set Category to Technical Support

Click 'Chat with a Support Agent in a Web browser'

That should get you in contact with them

DaveM121, Jul 7, 2023
Thema:

speak to an agent

1. speak to an agent - Similar Threads - speak agent

2. I can't explain to the automated phone number that I need to speak or chat with a live agent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't explain to the automated phone number that I need to speak or chat with a live agent: Can I get an answer? I have URGENT MEDICAL needs, and need a live agent on phone or chat. PLEASE RESPOND! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-explain-to-the-automated-phone-number-that/fec92736-3c0b-4292-909c-5054bd73be40
  3. How to chat with or speak with live Microsoft agent for support with my yearly subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to chat with or speak with live Microsoft agent for support with my yearly subscription...: I have a yearly partnership/software renewal with Microsoft that did not auto renew. We have been partners since 1993.I have a 30 day window to get help, renew etc.Nothing works on the site related to my partnership renewal, although during the 30 days I can at least log...
  4. How to chat with or speak with live Microsoft agent for support with my yearly subscription...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to chat with or speak with live Microsoft agent for support with my yearly subscription...: I have a yearly partnership/software renewal with Microsoft that did not auto renew. We have been partners since 1993.I have a 30 day window to get help, renew etc.Nothing works on the site related to my partnership renewal, although during the 30 days I can at least log...
  5. how can i speak with an agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i speak with an agent: how can i speak with an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-an-agent/eef7021e-a416-41cc-ae96-c7c94db7fc50
  6. how can i speak with an agent

how can i speak with an agent: how can i speak with an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-an-agent/eef7021e-a416-41cc-ae96-c7c94db7fc50
  7. how can i speak with an agent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speak with a agent: Im trying to pass a test for my job which the client require that I have 8 gig of RAM available to use. You have 8 Gigs but over 5 Gigs is being used right now which means I only have less than 3 gigs of RAM available if that makes sense. I was told the rest of my RAM is set...
  9. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak with a agent: Im trying to pass a test for my job which the client require that I have 8 gig of RAM available to use. You have 8 Gigs but over 5 Gigs is being used right now which means I only have less than 3 gigs of RAM available if that makes sense. I was told the rest of my RAM is set...
  10. Speak with a agent