Windows 10: sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices

Discus and support sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was watching a movie and in the middle of the movie i just heared background noices but i couldnt hear any voices. i tried to change my speakers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by van acker jarne, Sep 24, 2022.

1. sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices

I was watching a movie and in the middle of the movie i just heared background noices but i couldnt hear any voices. i tried to change my speakers and changed some settings but nothing worked. Can someone please help me.

:)

van acker jarne, Sep 24, 2022
  2. candi7x Win User

Can't hear any sound/voice when reading a pdf

RE: Windows 10 when a pdf is open in MS Edge

I checked all the settings for voice & I can hear the voice when I click the preview button(TTS Voice). But when its supposed to be reading, the words are highlighted like someone is reading, but I can't hear any voice. Again I tried going through all
    the settings & followed suggestions in the support forum. & redownloaded the drivers. I tried turning up the volume & all kinds of things but still don't hear any voice when reading the document in a pdf. Again, the words are highlighted one at a time
    like it should be reading it, but there isn't any voice/sound to go along with it. But I hear sound for everything else on my computer & in the settings for TTS Voice, is fine & working there. Just not sure why its not reading or no sound along with the
    highlighted words.

I know there's a reader on there because when you click on the page a bar comes up on the top where you can < go back or II pause or > go forward & also to change how fast its reading(or supposed to be reading). But I don't hear any sound or voice when
    the words are highlighted one at a time.

Do you happen to know if there's something I'm maybe missing as to why I can't hear it? Thanks!

candi7x, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Youtube sound problem

I am facing youtube sound problem.actually,the problem is related to the background music of videos say movies,while streaming or playing any movies from youtube the background music of the movie become too noisy or loud while at the same time when any actors
    spoke sound is low as compared to background music.

Example-when actor or hero come background music goes too loud or noisy but his voice sound is too low.I am facing this problem as serious issue because i have to constantly increase sound when actors speak and decrease when background music is played

this problem is only in youtube platform

solution,please????????????????????????

with regard

thank you

sumitrakutuwo, Sep 24, 2022
  4. sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices

I got Sound but no Voice when i watch movie or video on youtube and when i listend to music... HELP lol

no it not the 5.1 thing i already checked that a long time ago

and this probleme have start out of no where when i was watching a movie

i also deleted the Realtek and instaled it back and the probleme was not fixed also

and the must strange about this is when i do the sound check teste in the realtek everything work perfectly but when i start a video on my computer or in youtube i will get the sound but no voice (or very very very very low voice in the background)

Alucard6666, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices

1. sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices - Similar Threads - sound watching movies

2. i can't hear my laptops sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't hear my laptops sound.: I got a blue screen every time I start my pc. I installed windows 10 again using a USB drive then my HD audio driver for display audioanyone help?Zarr zadd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-laptops-sound/1bad63b0-efea-473a-aeb3-36c159ea23b3
  3. i can't hear my laptops sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't hear my laptops sound.: I got a blue screen every time I start my pc. I installed windows 10 again using a USB drive then my HD audio driver for display audioanyone help?Zarr zadd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-my-laptops-sound/1bad63b0-efea-473a-aeb3-36c159ea23b3
  4. Windows Freezing But I Can Hear Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezing But I Can Hear Sound: Hi, so I had this problem maybe a week or so ago before it stopped. Today, it happened again. I started up my pc and while in a Discord call my mouse stopped moving and I realized my PC had froze. My PC did not sound loud or overheated and I could still hear audio from...
  5. sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices: I was watching a movie and in the middle of the movie i just heared background noices but i couldnt hear any voices. i tried to change my speakers and changed some settings but nothing worked. Can someone please help me....
  6. The microphone is not working. But I can hear the sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The microphone is not working. But I can hear the sound.: So after I recently rebooted my computer, my microphone is now not working. The microphone works on the other 2 computers and on my phone. I have searched the internet and made all the ideas to try to solve this problem to no avail. Please help.Thanks in advance....
  7. Can't test or hear sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't test or hear sounds: After a system restore I heard an annoying alert sound of some sort, so decided to change my sound settings. I changed my sounds to None, with designated exceptions. I chose the exceptions by clicking the particular alerts, for which I chose .wav sounds. But the Test buttons...
  8. Mic Not Working. But I Can Hear Sound.

Mic Not Working. But I Can Hear Sound.: So after I recently reset my computer, my mic now does not work. The mic works on all 3 of my other computers, my phone and both xbox ones. I have scoured the internet and done every single idea to try to fix this issue to no avail. Please help me. I am also a streamer so...
  9. I can't hear sound.

I can't hear sound.: [ATTACH] For some reason out of nowhere my headset got muted and I don't have sound with my headset. I tried other headphones, but when I plug them in they are muted too. Please help....
  10. Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!

Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!: (SOLVED) Sometimes I cannot hear sounds from games, browsers (all of them) and programs. The funny thing is that I can hear system sounds e.g. when I change the sound level. Solution: My desktop PC has 4 users. To describe the solution, I must write the scenario...