Windows 10: Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

Discus and support Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mirij100, Feb 1, 2023.

1. mirij100 Win User

Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2.

:)

mirij100, Feb 1, 2023

2. Sound Schemes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that when you when you download any anything from the internet it be stored in the download folder.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Control panel and select
      Sound.

• Click on Sound Tab.

• Under Sound Scheme select
      No Sound.

• Under the program event window select the program for which you want to change the sound scheme.

• Then click on browse and in the left pane select
      downloads.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Resume from Hibernate Issue

This indicates that your computer is restarting i.e. resume from hibernation is failing.

Your initial step ought to be to go to the computer maker's support website to download then reinstall the latest display adapter driver. While you are there, check for any updated bios.

Denis

Try3, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Sound Scheme not Working

Hi Gallahad47,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Check the system sound.

1. Tap on the Windows key on your keyboard.
    2. Type: Volume Mixer.
    3. Set the slider option for System sounds to
      high
    4. Now, close the window and check for the issue.

Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state e37e8cdd-3977-4492-8140-2f0bc36d97f2?upload=true.png

Method 2: Restore to defaults.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Control and hit enter.
    3. Open Hardware and Sound > Choose Sound.
    4. Click on Sounds tab.
    5. Select Windows default under Sound schemes.
    6. Click on Apply and Ok. Restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state - Similar Threads - Sound scheme resume

2. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state: Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2....
  3. Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound scheme after resume PC from hibernate state: Good day.I change Sound scheme to "No sound": but after resume PC from hibernate state the sound scheme is always back to "Default settings changed":My OS: Windows 10 22h2....
  4. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation: My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just...
  5. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation: My PC is running on a a fresh clean installation of windows 10 with all the latest updates applied. Whenever I put the PC to hibernation and resume, everything functions as expected all the applications are working and no errors are shown for for a few seconds and then just...
  6. PC reboots automatically after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  8. BSOD Resuming from hibernation state

BSOD Resuming from hibernation state: Widows 10 1709 - just powered up from hibernation, instant blue screen. This is one particular instance of several blue screen experienced on several devices - not all happening at hibernation resume but hoping someone might have some insight. Thanks! 120259
  9. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740
  10. "Resume from Hibernation"?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Resume from Hibernation"?: I have been using Win10 since July. It has been working fine. Just recently I noticed a blue screen at boot up stating, "resume from hibernation". I have never used hibernation in my life. Sleep mode, yes. Hibernation, no. But I have an SSD and don't use sleep anymore. I do a...