Windows 10: Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

Discus and support Sound problem and I've tried everything... help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mahir187, Nov 14, 2021.

1. mahir187 Win User

Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove music:0x800700aaFeel hopeless because i JUST bought the laptop and it was kinda expensivePC: Asus rog strix g15Soundcard: Evo 4DAW: Cubase 5

:)

mahir187, Nov 14, 2021

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 14, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help - Similar Threads - Sound problem I've

2. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  3. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  4. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  5. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  6. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  7. I need help, I've tried everything.

I need help, I've tried everything.: Hello guys, I've tried everything and i can't find a solution. My internet while playing games or on the internet will disconnect and reconnect within seconds. This is on ethernet connection too. I look at my event viewer and this error comes up Event ID 27 & Event ID 10016....
  8. I need help, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  10. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...