Windows 10: Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

Discus and support Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have only had this problem 4 days ago, I put my computer down with my headphones, and the next day only the left side worked! I thought it was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fearlessfur, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

I have only had this problem 4 days ago, I put my computer down with my headphones, and the next day only the left side worked! I thought it was the headphones so I moved to my phone and they worked! I tested it on our Xbox too and it still worked! I did the balance thing in windows and the audio panel thing, But they both were on 100. I restarted my computer multiple times. My headphones are 3.5 mm jack. I want to use my computer with the volume on both sides. please help as quickly as possible! thank you.

:)

fearlessfur, Aug 2, 2021

2. Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to set the Headphone as the default device:

Open Control Panel and select Sound.

When the Sound dialog appears click the Playback tab.

Verify if the Headphone is listed and the right sound card listed under playback devices.

If so, right click the Headphone device and click on default playback device.

If they are not listed, Right click on the blank space and click on show disabled device.

If the Headphone gets listed,

Right click the “Headphone” select “Enable”. Right click the “Headphone” again and select “Set as default device” from the same list.

Click “Ok”. Now remove and reconnect the Headphone and check.

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My left headphone randomly lowers it's volume.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of the headphone?

This could be due to the change in Balance levels of the playback device. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds
    • Select your headphone, and click on Properties.
    • Click on Balance under Levels
      tab, adjust Left and Right to the same levels.
    • Save the changes and check if the issue persists.

For more troubleshooting tips on audio issues, refer Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Simmo102 Win User

Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

Only coming out the left side, Headphones.

Basically sound is only coming out the left of my speakers/headphones.

Simmo102, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

1. Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,. - Similar Threads - Sound coming left

2. No sound in left side of headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in left side of headphones: Hi I recently bought Logitech g 335 headphones and they had a malfunction I swaped them with new ones and tested at the store but got home and plugged it in and there was only sound on one side. I could not find a balance option in sound I searched everywhere I use windows 10...
  3. No sound in left side of headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound in left side of headphones: Hi I recently bought Logitech g 335 headphones and they had a malfunction I swaped them with new ones and tested at the store but got home and plugged it in and there was only sound on one side. I could not find a balance option in sound I searched everywhere I use windows 10...
  4. No sound in left side of headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  6. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  7. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

8. Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound

Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound: Hi, so I've got a problem with headphones. When I was playing games everything was fine, even I was listening to music with headphones and everything was fine. When I went outside I came about 2 hours later home and I tried listening to music but I could listen from one side...
  9. Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...: Title says all. Any earphone or headphone which I plug into my laptop is only delivering sound through one side (the left). The same earphones or headphones are working perfectly on other devices. Also, they're not being detected by the laptop as used to be case but I'm...
  10. Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones

Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...