Windows 10: sound automatic goes to mute.

Discus and support sound automatic goes to mute. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am facing a issue my soun level auto goes to 0, when i increase it then aslo it back to 0. i updated bios to fix it. but no solution please help.my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kunalpandey1, Oct 13, 2021.

1. sound automatic goes to mute.

i am facing a issue my soun level auto goes to 0, when i increase it then aslo it back to 0. i updated bios to fix it. but no solution please help.my laptop is asus vivobook x512fa i3 10th gen windows 11. when i used troubleshoot this appeared.

:)

kunalpandey1, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

sound automatic goes to mute.

1. sound automatic goes to mute. - Similar Threads - sound automatic goes

2. Sounds get automatically muted when in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sounds get automatically muted when in a call: Hi, My app volumes all automatically gets muted when I'm in a call with someone I'm using discord when I/people inside the call talk windows just automatically mute all other apps volume, is there any way to turn it off? I'm on windows 11 btw...
  3. Sounds get automatically muted when in a call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sounds get automatically muted when in a call: Hi, My app volumes all automatically gets muted when I'm in a call with someone I'm using discord when I/people inside the call talk windows just automatically mute all other apps volume, is there any way to turn it off? I'm on windows 11 btw...
  4. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  5. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  6. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. sound automatic goes to mute.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound automatic goes to mute.: i am facing a issue my soun level auto goes to 0, when i increase it then aslo it back to 0. i updated bios to fix it. but no solution please help.my laptop is asus vivobook x512fa i3 10th gen windows 11. when i used troubleshoot this appeared....
  8. Automatically Speaker Volume goes to zero / mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatically Speaker Volume goes to zero / mute: Irrespective of increase of the volume, it goes back to zero/mute. Tried all the options of the drivers, but still not resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-speaker-volume-goes-to-zero-mute/bb6018dc-9bd9-4005-8c55-58e6598e7ad1
  9. Speaker automatically mutes sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker automatically mutes sound?: Hello Hello, i listen to music via bluetooth with my devil speaker over youtube (chrome) and everything works fine. But when I am on another page in Firefox and e.g. a video is playing which I pause or switch off, the sound of Chrome is automatically switched off. Not...
  10. Computer automatically mutes sound at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer automatically mutes sound at startup: My work-issued laptop (HP ELiteBook 840 G3) automatically mutes sound whenever I log in. Running Windows 10 Enterprise, with whatever update my employer has "pushed out" to it -- I don't have user rights to run Windows Update. I can manually turn the sound back on, but if I...