Windows 10: "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

Discus and support "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ali Mohamed - žák, Feb 2, 2024.

1. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money.

:)

Ali Mohamed - žák, Feb 2, 2024
Thema:

"Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

1. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!" - Similar Threads - Sorry support operation

2. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  3. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  4. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  5. Chipsets and Motherboards that support Windows 11 operating system

in Windows 10 News
    Chipsets and Motherboards that support Windows 11 operating system: [ATTACH]Microsoft not very long ago announced the coming of Windows 11 as a free update for Windows 10 users. This is very exciting, of course, but then we learned that certain Windows 11 system requirements are not as they seem. You see, in order for folks to experience what...
  6. The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system

in Windows 10 News
    The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system: [ATTACH]Some Windows users while attempting to install a program or a particular version of .NET Framework on their Windows 10 device might be stymied by the error message The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system. In this post, we will briefly explain why...
  7. Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Mail App + Gmail - 'We are sorry, but we were unable to do that' Error code:...: Hello everyone, I am trying to set up my Gmail account in the Windows 10 Mail app. Had no issues setting up my outlook.com account. I put username and password (no issues at all) and give access to app for calendar, contacts, etc and then press ok. Then when it seems Mail...
  8. How can we make a hidden operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can we make a hidden operating system: Please can some one tell me how to make a hidden operating system in Windows 10 without using True Crypt. Basically I want to have a dual boot system with one of the operating system's being hidden/encrypted. Similar to the way True Crypt does it with the per-boot password...
  9. This version of the operating system is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This version of the operating system is not supported: After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10 I got the following message "This version of the operating system is not supported" Anybody had this or know why I'm getting the message Forgot to say windows is showing as active 11756
  10. What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8

in Windows 10 News
    What do we want? Windows 9 -- sorry, Windows 8: After years of being told it never innovates, Microsoft came out with Windows 8. That's when folks said, "Please, don't innovate any more, just go with what already works!" Sure, not everyone has embraced the Metro style or the Start screen and whole dual-desktop, dual-apps...