Windows 10: SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10

Discus and support SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm using a PC with windows 10 and a bluetooth wireless adapter to connect my earband. Once connected, I have two options of usage: 1. Headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SHREERAKSHA A, May 12, 2024.

1. SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10

Hello,I'm using a PC with windows 10 and a bluetooth wireless adapter to connect my earband. Once connected, I have two options of usage: 1. Headphones WI-C200 Stereo2. Headset WI-C200 Hands-Free AG AudioI can connect it as Headphone - Stereo for the Output, and output audio works fine. The input device still remains Headset, which doesn't work.But if connected as Headset for output and input, both don't work.I've tried connecting the earband to my laptop with windows, and it works fine.Any ideas on how to fix this?Thank you

:)

SHREERAKSHA A, May 12, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 12, 2024
  3. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, May 12, 2024
  4. SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 12, 2024
Thema:

SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10

1. SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10 - Similar Threads - SONY C200 earband

2. Anker c200 webcam not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anker c200 webcam not working: Come on, Microsoft, you are really annoying me right nowcamera used to work just fine, now it gives me an error message. Camera is Anker C200. Stop messing with our hardware - you have ruined my night. This is disgusting - not a customer service I would expect from you. I...
  3. Anker c200 webcam not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anker c200 webcam not working: Come on, Microsoft, you are really annoying me right nowcamera used to work just fine, now it gives me an error message. Camera is Anker C200. Stop messing with our hardware - you have ruined my night. This is disgusting - not a customer service I would expect from you. I...
  4. SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10: Hello,I'm using a PC with windows 10 and a bluetooth wireless adapter to connect my earband. Once connected, I have two options of usage: 1. Headphones WI-C200 Stereo2. Headset WI-C200 Hands-Free AG AudioI can connect it as Headphone - Stereo for the Output, and output audio...
  5. SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SONY WI-C200 earband doesn't work as headset on windows 10: Hello,I'm using a PC with windows 10 and a bluetooth wireless adapter to connect my earband. Once connected, I have two options of usage: 1. Headphones WI-C200 Stereo2. Headset WI-C200 Hands-Free AG AudioI can connect it as Headphone - Stereo for the Output, and output audio...
  6. Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X: Hello, I have had no problem pairing and using my Sony WI 1000X with my phone or previous laptop. On my new laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, my sony is "paired" but not "paired, connected for calls/audio". I've been trying and i cannot seem to get this to work. Anyone...
  7. Cannot use WI-310 Sony Bluetooth headset as a playback and recording device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot use WI-310 Sony Bluetooth headset as a playback and recording device.: As the title states i cannot use the headset to talk on Discord/Skype or other VOIP applications. It only works as an audio playback device. I have reinstalled bluetooth drivers still it does not work on win 10. However on my linux laptop the microphone works just fine and...
  8. Sony WH-CH400 Headset doesn't work as a Headset in Windows 10

Sony WH-CH400 Headset doesn't work as a Headset in Windows 10: I bought a Sony WH-CH400 Headset and it's working fine as Headphone in my laptop, but when I try to use it as headset in Skype and Teams calls, it's not working. The headset is connected, and in the description voice and music are available as you can see in the image...
  9. Sony Headset detected but not working

Sony Headset detected but not working: Hello, I possess a Sony WH-900N Bluetooth headset, which used to sync and work with my computer Acer aspire A7-72G on Win 10. However since recently, the headset does not connect anymore to my laptop, even if it shows up for connection when scanning Bluetooth devices. It...
  10. Suggestions for bluetooth headsets (wi mic) that work on Windows 10?

Suggestions for bluetooth headsets (wi mic) that work on Windows 10?: I've tried a number of different brands of wireless headsets on Windows 10. They all pair, but don't connect. There are a lot of messages on this issue on forums going back to 2016. Have the Bluetooth issues with wireless headsets been fixed? Can anybody recommend a...