Windows 10: Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução]

Discus and support Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sony vegas ao clicar em renderizar simplesmente trava erro abaixo. A solução é bem simples!!! 1º Abra o gerenciador de dispositivos: Vá em... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Solmus Br, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Solmus Br Win User

Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução]

Sony vegas ao clicar em renderizar simplesmente trava erro abaixo.

A solução é bem simples!!!

1º Abra o gerenciador de dispositivos:

• Vá em adaptadores de vídeo;
    • Desinstale-o intel graphics 4000 no meu caso;
    • Reinicie o PC;
    • Teste seu programa pra mim funcionou;
    • Boa diversão.

Foi aplicado para o seguinte erro abaixo:

Problem Description

Application Name: VEGAS Pro
    Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 373
    Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352
    Fault Module: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Address: 0x00007FFE0D21D759
    Fault Offset: 0x000000000002D759

Por outro lado ao atualizar o driver para sumir poup up do adobe premier que dizia não ser compatível o 4000 o erro volta.

Por enquanto ou convive com a poupup no Adobe Premier para ter o Sony Vegas Pro 18 funcionando, ou tira-a para que possa usar o Adobe Premier perfeitamente se bem que é só clicar em ignorar que continuará funcionando.

De bônus, para corrigir o Adobe Premier talvez já exista o tutorial:

• Instale o novo/atual driver da intel graphics hd baixando diretamente do link abaixo:

Download Intel Graphics Driver

• No gerenciador de dispositivos, acesse o adaptadores de vídeos;
    • Clique em atualizar e escolha "procurar drivers em meu computador";
    • Clique em "permitir que eu escolha em um alista...."
    • Desmarque "mostrar hardware compatível"
    • Clique em "Intel Corporation";
    • Escolha o "IntelR Graphics HD"
    • Clique em avançar;
    • Clique em "sim" para confirmar
    • Reinicie o PC.

Lembrando, se fizer isso, é bem provável que voltará o problema do SVP 18, ou do seu aplicativo específico.

Obs. Talvez funcione em seu PC, mas, lembre de fazer "Backup", criar "ponto de restauração".

:)

Solmus Br, Feb 10, 2021

2. Sony Vegas Pro 12 64 bit shown as incompatible when upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the program.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Sony Vegas Pro 12 from the link below. Check if it helps.

Step 1: First I recommend you download Vegas Pro 12 software from the website.

VEGAS Pro 18 - Customisable Workflow for Professional Video Editing

Step 2: Then I suggest you to uninstall the Vegas Pro from the computer.

Step 3: I recommend you to reinstall the software in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the program or software setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select
    Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on opening Sony Vegas Pro software, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Sony Vegas 13 On windows 10 StartupError

Hello , please try and help me , i have sony vegas 13 and yesterday i updated my pc to windows 10 , i tried everything on youtube to fix it (i didnt reinstall) , but everytime i press the vegas 13 icon it start loading the program but then it crushes , please
    someone try ane help me , how do i fix this?

Some more things:

Operating system:

Windows 10

Error Details:

Crushes When Reaching "Initailizing DirectX plug-ins..."

Problem Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)

Process Version:

Version 13.0 (Build 290) 64-bit

GalTheOrange, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução]

Sony Vegas (weird) black preview screen

I'm sorry but that didn't help.

on your link, there was only for 8.1, 8, 7 and vista, but not for 10 so I followed the steps of 8.1

maybe because Windows 8.1 steps is a bit diffrent for Windows 10, this happend:

in the steps of "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting", they said that you must go back to your 'msconfig' pannel and clear the check box
    beside Hide all Microsoft services, and then tap or click Enable all.

the check box was already cleared when i restarted my pc and opened msconfig.

there was also on msconfig/startup/Task Manager not 'Microsoft SkyDrive' but 'Microsoft
    OneDrive'

that's all diffrent form the steps of Windows 8.1 and 10

I hope you know I have issues of Sony Vegas Pro 13. But i was thinking of a backup of my progress. Is it possible to make a backup of my progress so I can uninstall Sony Vegas Pro 13, redownload it again and work further with my backup files? or don't I
    need backup files? Are the files still there if I uninstall it so I just need to open them on my redownloaded Sony Vegas?

Basvan der Putten, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução]

1. Sony Vegas Pro 18 travando - Erro Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 - [Solução] - Similar Threads - Sony Vegas Pro

2. Erro sem solução

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erro sem solução: Boa tarde,Tudo certo ?Meu notebook não liga na bateria e as vezes congela quando tiro do carregador com esse seguinte erro.<EventData> <Data Name="BugcheckCode">159</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x3</Data> <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xffff9b8b91e2a360</Data>...
  3. every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do?: every time i press to render on sony vegas pro 18 it closes, what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-press-to-render-on-sony-vegas-pro-18/12e3f997-1ebc-4235-9276-4c6c8fde19ce
  4. the exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred

the exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred: so i was trying to use a hwid spoofer for the first time to see what it did and now the exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred this pops up and i cannot close it aswell as a .net frame work failed. i tried uninstalling .net framework to reinstall but...
  5. the exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred: so i was trying to use a hwid spoofer for the first time to see what it did and now the exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred this pops up and i cannot close it aswell as a .net frame work failed. i tried uninstalling .net framework to reinstall but...
  6. Unknown software exception 0xe0434352 in application location 0x00007FFD112E3B29

Unknown software exception 0xe0434352 in application location 0x00007FFD112E3B29: My wife has an ASUS Vivobook, model S532F. On boot it displays the above error about 50% the time and prevents continuing to the password screen. The only option is to turn off the machine fortunately this machine has a power off option available on initial boot screen....
  7. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  8. DLL SONY VEGAS

DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  9. Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17

Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17: Hello, I recently purchased and installed software to do video editing on my PC. Sony Vegas Pro 17 that I boughthere. During installing, Visual C++ 10.0 CRT x64 was installed. Upon completion of installation, I opened program to use. The first screen that appeared asked...
  10. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony vegas 18 Unmanaged Exception (0xe0434352)