Windows 10: Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

Discus and support Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft Store the download always fails after saying "Starting download" and making no progress for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeffreyPetz, May 17, 2024.

1. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft Store the download always fails after saying "Starting download" and making no progress for about 2 hours, Error Code: 0x80080005. Also I am not able to check for Windows updates, as when I go to settings and click on the Windows update section majority of the time it is infinitely loading, but in the rare occasion where it does load it says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later." I am on Windows 10 and have been trying to figure this out for days with no luck.

:)

JeffreyPetz, May 17, 2024

2. How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later." Code: 0x80070005

This issue on microsoft store only in one app. every another app work properly .Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later.

navjot kaur2, May 17, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 17, 2024
  4. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 17, 2024
Thema:

Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

1. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...: I literally just want to install the Photos app from Microsoft Store and it's literally been half a year and it says "Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code: 0x80073D05" and the irony is it says they're...
  3. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...: I literally just want to install the Photos app from Microsoft Store and it's literally been half a year and it says "Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code: 0x80073D05" and the irony is it says they're...
  4. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...: Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code: 0x80070005I cannot download anything or update anything. I've tried all the tips online....
  6. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...: Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. Code: 0x80070005I cannot download anything or update anything. I've tried all the tips online....
  7. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...: Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft Store the download always fails after saying "Starting download" and making no progress for about 2 hours, Error Code: 0x80080005. Also I am not able to check for Windows updates, as when I go to settings and click on...
  8. Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...

Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try refreshing or...: Whenever I try to download something from the Microsoft Store the download always fails after saying "Starting download" and making no progress for about 2 hours, Error Code: 0x80080005. Also I am not able to check for Windows updates, as when I go to settings and click on...
  9. How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...: I would put an image here but it says "Files failed to upload." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-error-something-went/a1c33dbb-36d1-48d5-85cb-62b89c4948be
  10. How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...

How to fix Microsoft store error "Something went wrong. we're aware of the issue and...: I would put an image here but it says "Files failed to upload." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-error-something-went/a1c33dbb-36d1-48d5-85cb-62b89c4948be