Windows 10: Something went wrong. Pin not available.

Discus and support Something went wrong. Pin not available. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turned on my Windows 11 computer. When I clicked the pretty picture to enter my PIN, "Something went wrong. PIN not available. Click to reset your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deweyj01, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:22 PM.

1. deweyj01 Win User

Something went wrong. Pin not available.

I turned on my Windows 11 computer. When I clicked the pretty picture to enter my PIN, "Something went wrong. PIN not available. Click to reset your PIN". When I clicked, pop-up said I wasn't connected to the net. Closed the pop-up, clicked on the net icon. Only inactive airplane mode popped up. Pressed the shift key while clicking on restart . Computer shutdown and power indicator light went out and came back on. Then no Recovery mode. No SSD activity. Nothing but black screen Tried a couple more times with same result. Can someone tell me what to do next? Thanks for your help!

:)

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

3. awoka Win User
    Pin is not available- password is wrong

I am seeing the error message something happened and your pin is not available. When I try any support issue, I am asked to enter my password. I enter my correct password and it says it is wrong. I know the password is correct.

4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

Thema:

1. Something went wrong. Pin not available. - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong. Pin not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong. Pin not available.: I turned on my Windows 11 computer. When I clicked the pretty picture to enter my PIN, "Something went wrong. PIN not available. Click to reset your PIN". When I clicked, pop-up said I wasn't connected to the net. Closed the pop-up, clicked on the net icon. Only inactive...
  3. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: My keyboard and touch pad were not working so I looked up what to do saw reboot in safe mode and tried that. Once it was done it came up with the Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available. I have no idea what to do, ive seen how to fix it but my keyboard and touch pad...
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: My keyboard and touch pad were not working so I looked up what to do saw reboot in safe mode and tried that. Once it was done it came up with the Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available. I have no idea what to do, ive seen how to fix it but my keyboard and touch pad...
  5. This is in regards to, something went wrong and your PIN is not available.

This is in regards to, something went wrong and your PIN is not available.: This is a on going issue with alot of people. There should be no reason why when you click set up a new pin that it loops the system. Someone needs to send this to HQ and have it fixed in a patch or update. This 4just unacceptable...
  6. "Something went wrong" and pin isn't available error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong" and pin isn't available error: Sometime when I leave my laptop to sleep mode and try to login again, this error message just pops up even after keying in the correct pin. The screen then shows an error code. This usually happens when I leave game running in the background before I put my laptop to sleep,...
  7. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  8. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available: Long storyFor some reason my daughter Win 10 PC decided to stop playing, Windows 10 was restored using the advanced recovery menu however once the install was complete we got the "something went wrong and your pin isn't available" tried again and this time noticed that under...
  9. Something went wrong and your pin is not available

Something went wrong and your pin is not available: Hey, I have a problem I updated windows 10 using Windows update assistant, but when I restarted my computer, I got this message on login 'something went wrong and your pin is not available' and there is an option saying 'set up a new one' but when I press it, nothing happens,...
  10. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...