Windows 10: Something happened and my pin isnt available error

Discus and support Something happened and my pin isnt available error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I watched a YouTube video recently about why my tadkbar is loading slowly.It tells me to disable all things in system configuration.After i did that, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by faris mirza, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Something happened and my pin isnt available error

I watched a YouTube video recently about why my tadkbar is loading slowly.It tells me to disable all things in system configuration.After i did that, i restarted and my pc says my pin are unavalaible.I cant reset either since when i put my CORRECT password, it still says incorrect. Please i need help with this i really do.

:)

faris mirza, Jan 24, 2024

2. Pin isnt available to boot computer

Blue screen code bugcode n dis driver, windows update will not respond, pin isnt available, wont reset pin.

Sharon Fuchs, Jan 24, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 24, 2024
  4. Something happened and my pin isnt available error

"Your PIN is no longer available"

Hi Sam. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Do you see a link for Sign In Options at the bottom of the Sign-in Screen. Choose that and select the key or password choice, use password to sign in.

Then follow the steps in these tutorials:

https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/some...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-something-went-wr...

https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/fix-your-pi...

https://www.wintips.org/pin-is-not-available-wi...

https://computerverge.com/how-to-fix-something-...

Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jan 24, 2024
Thema:

Something happened and my pin isnt available error

1. Something happened and my pin isnt available error - Similar Threads - Something happened pin

2. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happend and your PIN isnt available.: can sign into microsoft account on here, but my pc i cant, i tried running a clean boot and now cant even get past lock screen, i followed some steps to try to get it into recovery mode, i did and tried to startup repair, and i cant even sign into my account because it says...
  3. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happend and your PIN isnt available.: can sign into microsoft account on here, but my pc i cant, i tried running a clean boot and now cant even get past lock screen, i followed some steps to try to get it into recovery mode, i did and tried to startup repair, and i cant even sign into my account because it says...
  4. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something happened and my pin isnt available error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and my pin isnt available error: I watched a YouTube video recently about why my tadkbar is loading slowly.It tells me to disable all things in system configuration.After i did that, i restarted and my pc says my pin are unavalaible.I cant reset either since when i put my CORRECT password, it still says...
  6. Something happened and my pin isnt available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and my pin isnt available: I watched a YouTube video recently about why my tadkbar is loading slowly.It tells me to disable all things in system configuration.After i did that, i restarted and my pc says my pin are unavalaible.I cant reset either since when i put my CORRECT password, it still says...
  7. Something happened and my pin isnt available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and my pin isnt available: I watched a YouTube video recently about why my tadkbar is loading slowly.It tells me to disable all things in system configuration.After i did that, i restarted and my pc says my pin are unavalaible.I cant reset either since when i put my CORRECT password, it still says...
  8. Something happened. your pin is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened. your pin is not available: ok, so i installed some different network drivers a few days ago and now i have no connection to the internet, i’ve tried so much troubleshooting uninstalling drivers and none of it works i cant log into anything i cant go on the web i cant even get into my main account on...
  9. Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem: I had a problem earlier this morning abt my pc everytime i turn it on it says "Something happened and your PIN isnt available"i watched a youtube tutorial on how to fix this problem it says to go to Advance Options>Startup Repair I did it but suddenly i have to log in i...
  10. error message; something happened PIN not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    error message; something happened PIN not available: I read through another thread regarding this issue but none of the replies worked for me. I have 2 options "set up PIN" or "sign-in options" clicking on "set up PIN" does absolutely nothing and choosing password from the "sign-in options" doesn't work, either I have...