Windows 10: Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help.

Discus and support Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've been using OP Autoclicker, and for some reason, it wasn't saving the key which I kept using as TAB for it, but now when I just tried to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TUSK ACT 4, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:37 PM.

1. Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help.

So, I've been using OP Autoclicker, and for some reason, it wasn't saving the key which I kept using as TAB for it, but now when I just tried to change the key, it automatically presses the "MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE" key. Anyone know a solution and is it because of the program or my keyboard? Reinstalling doesn't help, I've tried it.

:)

2. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  3. Keyboard charachters don´t match

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1.Go to
    Settings > Time & language >
    Region & language.

2.Select
    Add a language.

3.Select the language you want to use from the list, then choose which region's version you want to use. Your download will begin immediately.

I would also suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Change your keyboard layout

Manage display language settings in Windows - Microsoft Support

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:41 PM
  4. Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help.

Touch keyboard don´t auto open when text field marks.

Hello,
    I have a computer touchpad with Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1809, installed 2019-04-03.

When I mark a text field, the touch keyboard don´t open automatically.

This have worked before but no longer, what is wrong? I have look for any settings but don´t found something.

I know how I would do for an older version but not this one.

Can I maybe get some help about this?

Regards Johan

JohanKarlsson96, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:41 PM
Thema:

Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help.

1. Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help. - Similar Threads - Something App keyboard

2. Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something about an App or my keyboard, don't know which one and neep help.: So, I've been using OP Autoclicker, and for some reason, it wasn't saving the key which I kept using as TAB for it, but now when I just tried to change the key, it automatically presses the "MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE" key. Anyone know a solution and is it because of the program or my...
  3. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  4. Is there something I don't know about?

Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  5. "This app can't run on your pc", I don't know which app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app can't run on your pc", I don't know which app?: Dear all,Past few months my computer keeps giving the message this app can' run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher.Honestly I have no idea which app is causing this since it never happens when I try to open something. Once I log in on...
  6. "This app can't run on your pc", I don't know which app?

"This app can't run on your pc", I don't know which app?: Dear all,Past few months my computer keeps giving the message this app can' run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher.Honestly I have no idea which app is causing this since it never happens when I try to open something. Once I log in on...
  7. Bug or something i don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug or something i don't know: [ATTACH] so when i'm doing online meeting class, something is showing up like i can describe it as a random lines or something, i don't understand. it happens in any app like my VS Code, Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp Desktop, etc. Does anyone in this community have encountered...
  8. Something about VT/Virtual box I don't know much about Help me

Something about VT/Virtual box I don't know much about Help me: OK let me start from the begining..... After I brought my laptop I installed 2 amdroid emulator. One is "Game loop" and another is "LD player". 1st day I installed Game loop, it ran smoothly, I played games.. after facing some issues next day I uninstalled it then I installed...
  9. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  10. One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...