Windows 10: Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...

Discus and support Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i downloaded a game, its always saying me this problem, i tried unlink my device i have only 1 device connected to microsoft account nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reddix2112, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...

when i downloaded a game, its always saying me this problem, i tried unlink my device i have only 1 device connected to microsoft account nothing worked, i tried update xbox app, microsoft store, and windows, same thing nothing happended, what should i do?

:)

Reddix2112, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 25, 2023
  3. Windows Media Player limits on number of burned storage devices

I just retired and spending more time with music I have collected over the years in Windows Media Player many version upgrades - I now have Windows Media Player 12.

There used to be a limit on the number of burned storage devices. On reaching that limit and trying to burn another, it simply would not proceed until I put in an old USB that was burned on Windows Media Player and empty it. Then you could proceed to burn
    another one.

Is this still the case with Windows Media Player 12?

I have several old USB's burned on various versions of Media Player but cannot remember how to empty and remove a USB from the list that Media Player used to have to keep track of how many were in use. I don't see how to do this in Media Player 12.

So if Media Player 12 also has a burned device limit I have additional questions:

1.) What is the current limit of number of burned devices?

2.) How do I access the list to see how many there are?

3.) How do I get an old one deleted from the list so I can make a new one?

I am unable to find a Microsoft Manual that addresses or illustrates this.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Robert

RobertNeubert, Apr 25, 2023
  4. Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...

1. Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be... - Similar Threads - Someone fix You’re

2. Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone know how to fix this? You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be...: when i downloaded a game, its always saying me this problem, i tried unlink my device i have only 1 device connected to microsoft account nothing worked, i tried update xbox app, microsoft store, and windows, same thing nothing happended, what should i do?...
  3. does anyone know how to fix the error "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    does anyone know how to fix the error "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that...: it only happens on some games when i download them. for example, i download halo the master chief collection and this error pops up. but then i download Minecraft dungeons, and its fine. then i download Minecraft legends and the error appears again. this happens with all...
  4. does anyone know how to fix the error "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that...

does anyone know how to fix the error "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that...: it only happens on some games when i download them. for example, i download halo the master chief collection and this error pops up. but then i download Minecraft dungeons, and its fine. then i download Minecraft legends and the error appears again. this happens with all...
  5. does anyone know how to fix the error "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...: when i try to launch minecraft launcher for the first time it says this even though i have 1 device my pc linked to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-youre-at-the-limit-for-the-number-of/6448926a-7c1d-487f-bd74-95151494ef10
  7. How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...

How to fix "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...: when i try to launch minecraft launcher for the first time it says this even though i have 1 device my pc linked to my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-youre-at-the-limit-for-the-number-of/6448926a-7c1d-487f-bd74-95151494ef10
  8. minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...: it keeps giving me this error You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.ive tried everything and nothing is working wsreset.exe isnt working ive toggled offline permissions someone please help can we just stick to the...
  9. minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...: it keeps giving me this error You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.ive tried everything and nothing is working wsreset.exe isnt working ive toggled offline permissions someone please help can we just stick to the...
  10. minecraft launcher You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store