Windows 10: Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

Discus and support Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've received 30 messages in the past year, similar to the one below - I'm assuming someone is trying to reset my password; the frequency to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillSpittle, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

I've received 30 messages in the past year, similar to the one below - I'm assuming someone is trying to reset my password; the frequency to me suggests it is not "by mistake". Any advice appreciated.Hi {name of account}We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: XXXXXXXIf you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake.Thanks,The Microsoft account teamPrivacy Statement:

:)

BillSpittle, Jan 25, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 25, 2024
  3. Microsoft Account Password Reset

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help me. The website does not proceed past step 4. After entering the security code, the website does not proceed to step 5. It does not give an error message, it simply greys out the next and cancel buttons and hangs
    indefinitely.

Reset your password

If you can't remember your password, follow these steps to get into your account.

• Go to the Reset your password page.
    • Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
    • Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
    • Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
    • If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
    I'll try your "Get account help by email" suggestion and post the solution here when I've found one.

Donovan de Swardt, Jan 25, 2024
  4. Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Jan 25, 2024
Thema:

Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

1. Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password - Similar Threads - Someone keeps trying

2. someone keep trying to login my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    someone keep trying to login my account: there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-keep-trying-to-login-my-account/2e900443-6d72-4f82-acde-ea229581e372
  3. someone keep trying to login my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someone keep trying to login my account: there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-keep-trying-to-login-my-account/2e900443-6d72-4f82-acde-ea229581e372
  4. Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password

Someone keeps trying to reset my Microsoft Account password: I've received 30 messages in the past year, similar to the one below - I'm assuming someone is trying to reset my password; the frequency to me suggests it is not "by mistake". Any advice appreciated.Hi {name of account}We received your request for a single-use code to use...
  5. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps trying to get into my account: So someone keeps trying to get into my account but I’ve reset my password and I’ve always had two step verification on and so I keep getting these “single use codes” spamming my inbox, is there a way to stop this because I checked my recent login history and it says nothing...
  6. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

Someone keeps trying to get into my account: So someone keeps trying to get into my account but I’ve reset my password and I’ve always had two step verification on and so I keep getting these “single use codes” spamming my inbox, is there a way to stop this because I checked my recent login history and it says nothing...
  7. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps trying to get into my account: Hi there,I have been recently over the last few weeks getting these emails about single use codes and it’s saying someone has entered my email and gotten the single use code sent to it. So I changed my password multiple time and had no others for a few days then all of a...
  8. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

Someone keeps trying to get into my account: Hi there,I have been recently over the last few weeks getting these emails about single use codes and it’s saying someone has entered my email and gotten the single use code sent to it. So I changed my password multiple time and had no others for a few days then all of a...
  9. Someone keeps trying to reset my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps trying to reset my password: Since I split from an abuse ex partner someone has been trying to reset my hotmail password I know this as I keep getting the emails stating I’m having issues logging in. How can I find out if it’s him? Is there a way? Because if it’s him I will need to get the police...
  10. Someone keeps trying to reset my password

Someone keeps trying to reset my password: Since I split from an abuse ex partner someone has been trying to reset my hotmail password I know this as I keep getting the emails stating I’m having issues logging in. How can I find out if it’s him? Is there a way? Because if it’s him I will need to get the police...