Windows 10: someone keep trying to login my account

Discus and support someone keep trying to login my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FlawlessX Baugh, Jul 9, 2024.

1. someone keep trying to login my account

there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop

:)

FlawlessX Baugh, Jul 9, 2024

2. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 9, 2024
  3. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 9, 2024
  4. someone keep trying to login my account

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

someone keep trying to login my account

1. someone keep trying to login my account - Similar Threads - someone keep trying

2. Someone keeps trying to login to my account from all over the world, is there anyway to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone keeps trying to login to my account from all over the world, is there anyway to...: Can I stop scammers trying to log in to my account, they keep trying to get into my account even though I've changed the password, I'm afraid they will get into it again and they now have control of my Instagram...
  3. someone keep trying to login my account

someone keep trying to login my account: there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-keep-trying-to-login-my-account/2e900443-6d72-4f82-acde-ea229581e372
  4. someone keep trying to login my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone keep trying to login my account: there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-keep-trying-to-login-my-account/2e900443-6d72-4f82-acde-ea229581e372
  5. Someone always trying to login to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone always trying to login to my account: Hello, so I realized months ago someone is always trying to login to my microsoft account and failed. I already installed Microsoft Authenticator and activated 2FA on my e-mail and all social media accounts with hope they will never hack my accounts. They never stop trying to...
  6. Someone always trying to login to my account

Someone always trying to login to my account: Hello, so I realized months ago someone is always trying to login to my microsoft account and failed. I already installed Microsoft Authenticator and activated 2FA on my e-mail and all social media accounts with hope they will never hack my accounts. They never stop trying to...
  7. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps trying to get into my account: So someone keeps trying to get into my account but I’ve reset my password and I’ve always had two step verification on and so I keep getting these “single use codes” spamming my inbox, is there a way to stop this because I checked my recent login history and it says nothing...
  8. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

Someone keeps trying to get into my account: So someone keeps trying to get into my account but I’ve reset my password and I’ve always had two step verification on and so I keep getting these “single use codes” spamming my inbox, is there a way to stop this because I checked my recent login history and it says nothing...
  9. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone keeps trying to get into my account: Hi there,I have been recently over the last few weeks getting these emails about single use codes and it’s saying someone has entered my email and gotten the single use code sent to it. So I changed my password multiple time and had no others for a few days then all of a...
  10. Someone keeps trying to get into my account

Someone keeps trying to get into my account: Hi there,I have been recently over the last few weeks getting these emails about single use codes and it’s saying someone has entered my email and gotten the single use code sent to it. So I changed my password multiple time and had no others for a few days then all of a...