Windows 10: Someone always trying to login to my account

Discus and support Someone always trying to login to my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I realized months ago someone is always trying to login to my microsoft account and failed. I already installed Microsoft Authenticator and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mahadhika Sigit Putri, Jun 27, 2024.

1. Someone always trying to login to my account

Hello, so I realized months ago someone is always trying to login to my microsoft account and failed. I already installed Microsoft Authenticator and activated 2FA on my e-mail and all social media accounts with hope they will never hack my accounts. They never stop trying to login till now, is there any way to stop this?Thank you* Moved from Community Center

:)

Mahadhika Sigit Putri, Jun 27, 2024

2. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 27, 2024
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 27, 2024
  4. Someone always trying to login to my account

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

Someone always trying to login to my account

1. Someone always trying to login to my account - Similar Threads - Someone always trying

2. someone keep trying to login my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    someone keep trying to login my account: there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-keep-trying-to-login-my-account/2e900443-6d72-4f82-acde-ea229581e372
  3. someone keep trying to login my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone keep trying to login my account: there are like 10 different countries login attempt on my account someone please help me. they wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-keep-trying-to-login-my-account/2e900443-6d72-4f82-acde-ea229581e372
  4. someone keep trying to login my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is someone trying to login to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is someone trying to login to my PC?: My pc display sometimes turns off randomly and i turn my pc off and on and it makes a starting noise but does nothing. When i go to bed and wake up there will sometimes be failed login attempts randomly, is this a hacker?...
  6. Is someone trying to login to my PC?

Is someone trying to login to my PC?: My pc display sometimes turns off randomly and i turn my pc off and on and it makes a starting noise but does nothing. When i go to bed and wake up there will sometimes be failed login attempts randomly, is this a hacker?...
  7. Someone always trying to login to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone always trying to login to my account: Hello, so I realized months ago someone is always trying to login to my microsoft account and failed. I already installed Microsoft Authenticator and activated 2FA on my e-mail and all social media accounts with hope they will never hack my accounts. They never stop trying to...
  8. Someone is trying to hack my account

Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  9. Someone is trying to log into my account

Someone is trying to log into my account: I started to constantly receive emails from Microsoft’s technical support sending me codes which I can use to log into the system. However, the majority of times I got these codes, I didn’t try to log in. So I guess someone else did and someone’s trying to use my account....
  10. Someone is trying to get into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to get into my account: For the last week this IP address 13.101.71.12 has been trying to access my account.I have a 2 step Authenticator set up, but this is really annoying.Can this IP 13.101.71.12 be blocked from trying to access my account? Thanks!...