Windows 10: Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working

Discus and support Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First it was "Tab" then "ctrl" now its spreading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rap G, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Rap G Win User

Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working

First it was "Tab" then "ctrl" now its spreading

:)

Rap G, Jun 21, 2024

2. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Jun 21, 2024
  3. diego Win User
    Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working

1. Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working - Similar Threads - keys laptop aren't

2. Some keys on my laptops keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my laptops keyboard aren't working.: Some the keys on my keyboard aren't working. Everything was working perfectly for months and just recently some of the keys on my laptop stopped working. Exp. Shift, d, 5. I thought I fixed the problem after i deleted and reinstalled my keybord drivers. But shortly they...
  3. Some keys on my laptops keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys on my laptops keyboard aren't working.: Some the keys on my keyboard aren't working. Everything was working perfectly for months and just recently some of the keys on my laptop stopped working. Exp. Shift, d, 5. I thought I fixed the problem after i deleted and reinstalled my keybord drivers. But shortly they...
  4. SOME KEYS AREN'T WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOME KEYS AREN'T WORKING: Please help I can't fix my keys. It all started when the letter A wasn't working and then now the keys beside it was affected. I tried to watch YouTube tutorials and reading the Microsoft community but nothing worked, I'm starting to worry if it's the hardware because only...
  5. Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working

Some of my keys on the laptop aren't working: First it was "Tab" then "ctrl" now its spreading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-keys-on-the-laptop-arent-working/29b0dff9-24bb-4d44-8de3-6db960d74e5b
  6. Some of my computer keys aren't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some of my computer keys aren't working: To whom it may concern, My spacebar key, c, v, and a few other keys aren't working. Currently, I'm using my on-screen keyboard to type. Please help! I have windows 10.Thank you,Jason...
  7. Some of my computer keys aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my computer keys aren't working: To whom it may concern, My spacebar key, c, v, and a few other keys aren't working. Currently, I'm using my on-screen keyboard to type. Please help! I have windows 10.Thank you,Jason...
  8. Some of my computer keys aren't working

9. My laptop keys aren't working.

My laptop keys aren't working.: A few weeks ago most of my laptop keys stopped working and I've needed to go into tablet mode to type every single time since then.I've tried multiple methods to try and fix my laptop keyboard, such as restarting my device, updating my keyboard's driver, deleting and...
  10. Some of the keys on my keyboard aren't working

Some of the keys on my keyboard aren't working: So, this issue started a couple of days ago without a clear start. I have a HP Notebook 15 (15-F233WM) that runs Windows 10. I've never had any real problems with my keyboard before and it was running quite smoothly until suddenly, I noticed that the "n" stopped working. I...