Windows 10: Some images glitch on web browsers

Discus and support Some images glitch on web browsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey,I have a problem on multiple web browsers happens on both mozilla and operaGX but for some reason not on chrome, images appear completely glitched,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nino S, May 10, 2024.

1. Nino S Win User

Some images glitch on web browsers

Hey,I have a problem on multiple web browsers happens on both mozilla and operaGX but for some reason not on chrome, images appear completely glitched, as in the image linked couldn't upload it as an image idk why. If anyone has an idea of why this happens... I made another ticket on mozilla's center but since it's not exclusive to this web browser I'm guessing it maybe comes from a windows setting so I'm making one here :/ Here's a link to how the glitch looks it varies in looks sometimes https://ibb.co/f8Zvz1yThanks in advance :

:)

Nino S, May 10, 2024

2. Glitches on web browser

Yes it's the recommended resolution, and yes it appeared once when I modified an image (downloaded from internet) in my google photos.

I use chrome, and I don't use enough the other browsers to see the glitch (it doesn't appear that often). But at least it doesn't show when I do a google search on other browsers.

It's not preventing me from using my computer or chrome, I just want to make sure it's not a virus or something that will destroy the laptop

Florent_965, May 10, 2024
  3. Missing text and images in web browsers

I have a problem when viewing certain web pages (eg Ebay), where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.

Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?

TIA

PeterOReilly, May 10, 2024
  4. Some images glitch on web browsers

A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, May 10, 2024
Thema:

Some images glitch on web browsers

1. Some images glitch on web browsers - Similar Threads - images glitch web

2. Some images glitch on web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some images glitch on web browsers: Hey,I have a problem on multiple web browsers happens on both mozilla and operaGX but for some reason not on chrome, images appear completely glitched, as in the image linked couldn't upload it as an image idk why. If anyone has an idea of why this happens... I made another...
  3. Some images glitch on web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some images glitch on web browsers: Hey,I have a problem on multiple web browsers happens on both mozilla and operaGX but for some reason not on chrome, images appear completely glitched, as in the image linked couldn't upload it as an image idk why. If anyone has an idea of why this happens... I made another...
  4. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  5. Missing text and images in web browsers

Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  6. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Glitches on web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitches on web browser: Hi,I had this problem for a few days, and it doesn't seem to go away. When there are pictures on the screen, sometimes they're all glitched. It can appear on any website, it's even there when I look at my google photos. I included some screenshots to give you an idea.Hope...
  8. Glitches on web browser

Glitches on web browser: Hi,I had this problem for a few days, and it doesn't seem to go away. When there are pictures on the screen, sometimes they're all glitched. It can appear on any website, it's even there when I look at my google photos. I included some screenshots to give you an idea.Hope...
  9. Glitches on web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Weird graphical glitches in web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird graphical glitches in web browser: Every once and a while i get these strange graphical glitches in my web browser. It happens on my pretty much new laptop in both firefox and chrome, and it also used to happen sometimes on my desktop too. I attached pictures of what they look like, It tends to happen on just...