Windows 10: some error code from port on device manager

Discus and support some error code from port on device manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IzieAzie, Oct 25, 2024 at 4:02 AM.

1. IzieAzie Win User

some error code from port on device manager

Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration. Code 34

:)

2. port COM and LPT in the Devices Manager are not appearing

Hi Luis,

I suggest you follow the steps to check for hidden devices, and check if it helps.

1.Press Windows + X and click on Device Manager.

2.Click on View menu and select Show hidden devices. See if this helps in getting the ports to list.

3. Expand the Ports under device manager. Uninstall any entries which appear grayed out, then restart.

4. Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

If the issue persists, then I recommend you to install the latest drivers for your motherboard.

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 25, 2024 at 4:03 AM
  3. Bluetooth device shows "Code 39" error in Device Manager on Windows 10 laptop

I'm encountering an issue with my Bluetooth device on my Windows 10 laptop. In Device Manager, the Bluetooth device is displaying an error message: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)".

Here are some additional details about the problem:

• My laptop model is HP R007tx, and it is Bluetooth-capable.
    • Despite the Bluetooth hardware being present, the device manager shows this error, indicating a problem with the device driver.
    • When attempting to troubleshoot, I found that the Bluetooth driver's digital signature cannot be verified, suggesting a revoked signing certificate.
    I've already tried the following troubleshooting steps without success:

• Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers obtained from the HP support website.
    • Updating Windows and checking for driver updates.
    • Restarting the laptop multiple times.
    • Checking for dependencies and performing a System File Checker scan.
    Despite these efforts, the error persists, and I'm unable to use Bluetooth functionality on my laptop.

Can anyone provide guidance on how to resolve the "Code 39" error with the Bluetooth device driver? Is there a way to address the issue with the driver's digital signature or any other troubleshooting steps I can try?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Laptop details:

• Make and model: HP R007tx
    • Operating system: Windows 10
    • Bluetooth device error: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

yogesh walokar, Oct 25, 2024 at 4:03 AM
  4. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

Thema:

1. some error code from port on device manager - Similar Threads - error code port

2. some error code from port on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some error code from port on device manager: Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration. Code 34...
  3. Error code 10 in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 10 in device manager.: Hi so recently, I 've been seeing this error in a driver called "intel smart sound technology for usb audio." Because of it my audio is completely gone and when I tried updating the driver through device manager, it blankly gives this code called error code 10 and says that...
  4. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and Drivers...
  5. Device Manager Error Code 43

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code 43: Hi, I was moving files from my laptop to my Galaxy Note 9 when Windows 10 decided to turn the port off. This caused the Error Code 43 with device malfunction. PC Model: ASUS ROG ZX50VW - GL552VW Windows Ver: 1909 BIOS: GL552VW.304 Latest Firmware, Chipley, and...
  6. Device Manager Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Manager Error Code: Hi, Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i fix my error code? thanks for any and all help, Toby...
  7. Device Manager Error Code

Device Manager Error Code: Hi, whenever i try to open device manager i get the error code 0xc0000102 i havent had this on any other application and i need to access this so i can update my video drivers. How can i either fix my error code or update video drivers without device manager? thanks...
  8. DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10

DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10: Iam trying to install mediatek driver USB VCOM but always done with an error "this device cannot start error code 10". i tried to update driver from mediatek download page and install the updated driver version 1.0.8 still i experienced the same error. when i tried to look at...
  9. USB 3 port not working on Windows, error code: 10 in device manager

USB 3 port not working on Windows, error code: 10 in device manager: Hey, My usb 3 port is not responding, it's giving me an error. I tried to download the drivers directly from the manufacturer, however they are not compatible with windows 10. my motherboard model is Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V. Please I need assistance Sam ***Original...
  10. Com/port missing from device manager

Com/port missing from device manager: I have updated my device working on Windows 10 and now I cant use my cutting machine, I have checked device manager and this option is not showing and I use com3, I have tied to add com port through device manager but it still doesn't, I bought a new lead and that is fine...