Windows 10: Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

Discus and support Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZackQuartarolo, Jul 1, 2024 at 7:17 PM.

1. Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually unplug my computer and plug it back again while it says, "Getting Windows Ready Don't Turn Off the Computer".After logging back in, and it took 10 minutes on getting back to the desktop, I went to Windows Update, and now it's stuck on 20%. I have no updates installed to my computer all because the computer is stuck on installing the 2024-06 Cumulative Update, and won't show the restart button until it's done installing. I got all of the updates

:)

ZackQuartarolo, Jul 1, 2024 at 7:17 PM
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

4. Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

BIOS update

i have momo GA-945PL-S3P(rev. 6.6) BIOS version (f4)
    when i look in gigabyte website i found f5,f6,f7,f8 BIOS versions for my momo.
    do i need to update my BIOS version ?
    if i have to update, shall i install the last one (f8 ) or install each one ?
    is it risky to update my BIOS version because i have no experience in bois update , is there easy step to update my bois?

lover_pharaoh2002, Jul 1, 2024 at 7:22 PM
Thema:

Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

1. Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer! - Similar Threads - Solved KB5039299 Stuck

2. Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!: I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually unplug my computer and plug it back again while it says, "Getting Windows Ready Don't Turn Off the Computer".After logging...
  3. Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solved! KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!: I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually unplug my computer and plug it back again while it says, "Getting Windows Ready Don't Turn Off the Computer".After logging...
  4. KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!: I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually unplug my computer and plug it back again while it says, "Getting Windows Ready Don't Turn Off the Computer".After logging...
  5. KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!: I am using Windows 10, and I update my computer at the end of every month. When this Cumulative update was stuck on 100% for so long, I had to manually unplug my computer and plug it back again while it says, "Getting Windows Ready Don't Turn Off the Computer".After logging...
  6. KB5039299 Stuck on Installing Update, and I have no Updates Updated on my computer!

7. Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting: Hello, I received a new cumulative Windows 10 update and I wanted to install it. I downloaded it fine, but it's stuck at Installing 20% and won't progress. My internet connection works fine. But my laptop performs slowly and laggy when trying to let the update install in the...
  8. I have Win 10 and my install of the update is stuck at 20%

I have Win 10 and my install of the update is stuck at 20%: Hello I always have a problem with my win 10 second tuesdays of the month updates. I dont have SSD mine is the disk type so i know it takes a little while longer but its been hours from my laptop checking for updates then it takes a while to download both then it takes to...
  9. My computer is stuck on updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is stuck on updating: My computer has been stuck at 21 percent updating for the past hour. My computer has been updating for 4 and a half hours, and is only on 21 percent, im not sure if this is normal, or not, but if not, what should i do. I dont want to stop the download as i have done this...
  10. Windows Update Standalone Installer stuck on Searching for updates on this computer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Standalone Installer stuck on Searching for updates on this computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time we download a standalone installer directly from Microsoft. It’s faster, and even though it’s not completely offline, it is better. That said, I won’t be surprised if you get stuck with that too. Sometimes, the installers have [...] This post...