Windows 10: Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune

Discus and support Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We currently have a large number of users running solidworks pdm viewer installed at the C: level.When trying to run the installer on a newer machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael H321, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:17 PM.

1. Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune

We currently have a large number of users running solidworks pdm viewer installed at the C: level.When trying to run the installer on a newer machine with intune it prevents installing at the C: level and requires an additional folder layer to be created first, this then prevents document sharing between the new machines and existing users as the file paths will be different.Tried:Running set up as the user - this asks for admin credentialsRunning the set-up program as admin - doing this won't find the required PDM server and gets hung on asking for pdm username passed.tried elevating C: write

:)

Michael H321, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:17 PM

2. Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.

Just received Windows 11 (upgraded from Windows 10) but now the address bar in File Explorer isn't working with Solidworks PDM 2020?

Todd Schellpfeffer, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  3. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the PDM?

After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.

When I browse normally, it works fine.

For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks (VSolidwork PDM View set up issue with intune :) > PDM > Library..."

But it Only Shows the following: This PC > Solidworks (VSolidwork PDM View set up issue with intune :) >"

Are there any solutions to this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Dewald Hattingh1, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  4. Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune

Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.

Perhaps this solution will not work for you, but I found the answer for other versions in this article

Алексей Астрейко, Oct 16, 2024 at 7:26 PM
Thema:

Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune

1. Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune - Similar Threads - Solidwork PDM View

2. Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune: We currently have a large number of users running solidworks pdm viewer installed at the C: level.When trying to run the installer on a newer machine with intune it prevents installing at the C: level and requires an additional folder layer to be created first, this then...
  3. Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Solidwork PDM View set up issue with intune: We currently have a large number of users running solidworks pdm viewer installed at the C: level.When trying to run the installer on a newer machine with intune it prevents installing at the C: level and requires an additional folder layer to be created first, this then...
  4. Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.: Just received Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 but now the address bar in File Explorer isn't working with Solidworks PDM 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-solidworks-pdm-2020-file-explorer/5690c449-49e9-47a2-8e27-2ca4e1c57a38
  5. Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.: Just received Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 but now the address bar in File Explorer isn't working with Solidworks PDM 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-solidworks-pdm-2020-file-explorer/5690c449-49e9-47a2-8e27-2ca4e1c57a38
  6. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  7. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  8. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  9. Intune issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intune issue: Hello! I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be? 148983
  10. Issue with Folder View Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Folder View Setting: Hello All, I have set the Folder View settings for my Win10 many times. But every time I restart the machine the settings were lost. Looks so strange. Please share your ideas to resolve. Thanks, Kannan...