Windows 10: Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

Discus and support Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by дикие, May 25, 2023.

1. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to install the software. The software seems to think I have an older version of Windows see image link below. The computer was purchased directly from HP and came preloaded with Windows 11. I have spent many hours searching online trying to figure out the source which prevents certain applications such as Adobe products from installing, since every registry setting and information setting that I have checked indeed reflects "Windows 11". Compa

:)

дикие, May 25, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 25, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

1. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Software installation doesn't

2. Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...: Looking at buying Dell XPS 8960 desktop computer mainly for photo editing. It comes with windows11pro installed. I currently work with windows 10 for home use and current computer 8+ years old seriously slow, struggling with updates and can’t support windows 11.Will...
  3. Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thinking of buying computer which has Microsoft 11pro installed- will this be as easy to...: Looking at buying Dell XPS 8960 desktop computer mainly for photo editing. It comes with windows11pro installed. I currently work with windows 10 for home use and current computer 8+ years old seriously slow, struggling with updates and can’t support windows 11.Will...
  4. INSTALLING SOFTWARES ON WINDOWS 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSTALLING SOFTWARES ON WINDOWS 11 PRO: Hello all, I just got a new computer and have been trying to set it up. It comes with windows 11 pro. I have been trying to install softwares on it but can't seem to have the softwares launch. How do I rectify this please?...
  5. INSTALLING SOFTWARES ON WINDOWS 11 PRO

INSTALLING SOFTWARES ON WINDOWS 11 PRO: Hello all, I just got a new computer and have been trying to set it up. It comes with windows 11 pro. I have been trying to install softwares on it but can't seem to have the softwares launch. How do I rectify this please?...
  6. installation software's problem on window 11

installation software's problem on window 11: when I try to install Autodesk civil 3d or Autodesk AutoCAD versions on window 11. Software's installation starts once than Installation disappears from screen just after 15 seconds. This way my installation can't complete. how I can install this software's. how i can fix...
  7. installation software's problem on window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installation software's problem on window 11: when I try to install Autodesk civil 3d or Autodesk AutoCAD versions on window 11. Software's installation starts once than Installation disappears from screen just after 15 seconds. This way my installation can't complete. how I can install this software's. how i can fix...
  8. Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11

Software installation doesn't think computer has Windows 11: When installing software on an HP computer with Windows 11, I occasionally come across error messages about my version of Windows and not being able to install the software. The software seems to think I have an older version of Windows see image link below. The computer was...
  9. Oculus Software not installing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Oculus Software not installing on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If Oculus software is not installing on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, this post may help you fix it. Recently, some users have experienced an issue with the Oculus software installer. According to them, the installation of Oculus software fails on WIndows 11 OS...
  10. my LifeCam software doesn't install

my LifeCam software doesn't install: I just got a Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000/HD-5001 it says that my computer doesn't support it, its an acer and then it says I cant connect to the internet , is there anything I can do ?. * Moved from Research * OS not specified...