Windows 10: So what happens to my pc with windows home edition after 2025

Discus and support So what happens to my pc with windows home edition after 2025 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What happens to my pc with windows 10 home edition after 2025... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Billyboy7LD, Jun 27, 2021.

1. So what happens to my pc with windows home edition after 2025

What happens to my pc with windows 10 home edition after 2025

:)

Billyboy7LD, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Logan781 Win User

What happens to Windows 10 when it goes (EOL) after 2025?

I am not too concerned about the date of the article but rather the issues it raises.

Changing it to "Windows" might be a good option but Microsoft kept saying

"Windows 10" will be the last Windows version.

With Windows 10 reaching EOL (end of life) in 2025 , what happens next?

More of the same or changes?

Logan781, Jun 27, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

So what happens to my pc with windows home edition after 2025

1. So what happens to my pc with windows home edition after 2025 - Similar Threads - happens home edition

2. what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025: I'm confused if the security updates continue or you have to pay to get security updates windows 11 I don't really like the start especially if I could rate windows 11 -10/10 windows 10 the best software I've ever seen in my life I want them to come out a program Microsoft so...
  3. what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025: I'm confused if the security updates continue or you have to pay to get security updates windows 11 I don't really like the start especially if I could rate windows 11 -10/10 windows 10 the best software I've ever seen in my life I want them to come out a program Microsoft so...
  4. what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What happens to all the Windows 10 devices that are incompatible with Windows 11 in 2025?

in Windows 10 News
    What happens to all the Windows 10 devices that are incompatible with Windows 11 in 2025?: Microsoft released Windows 11 in late 2021 and shifted the focus of development from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Customers with Windows 10 devices may upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but not all Windows 10 devices can be upgraded as Microsoft changed the new operating system's...
  6. What Happened to My Pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happened to My Pc?: So my pc just came today and i installed all the stuff needed like vscode,mingw and also tried to install a game Genshin Impact... While it was doenloading it suddenly made my pc restart, i was shocked then again i put it on download the same thing happens..I then later after...
  7. This is my home PC. What happened? this hasn't happened before.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my home PC. What happened? this hasn't happened before.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Epic_Doge_Boi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6fxdi/this_is_my_home_pc_what_happened_this_hasnt/
  8. What’s happened to my home screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s happened to my home screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BobZeBuildah124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiha3x/whats_happened_to_my_home_screen/
  9. What happened to my Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happened to my Windows 10 edition?: I was playing with Winaero Tweaker when suddenly on a restart the "Windows 10 Pro" text and the Windows logo disappeared almost everywhere on my laptop!!! [ATTACH]...
  10. What is happening to my PC???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to my PC???: Ever since yesterday my pc started getting random image distortions from time to time i though it was the monitor but when i used the screen capture tool it still got the distortion. I used malwarebytes to check my pc and it not detected anything weird what is happening to my...