Windows 10: So my account has been totally compromised

Discus and support So my account has been totally compromised in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; and I managed to gain access to it by signing in to windows hello and it gave me the email it was changed to er***7******** Email address is removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Justin Zarling, Jan 28, 2023.

1. So my account has been totally compromised

and I managed to gain access to it by signing in to windows hello and it gave me the email it was changed to er***7******** Email address is removed for privacy *** after that I used an child account associated to my account to reset the password the problem that I have is that my email has been removed from my account and it takes a month to change back but it doesn't take 2 hours much less 30 days from them to to cancel the request and change the password how is it possible for a hacker to change and remove my email in less than a day and I have to wait 30 to gain control to my microsoft account I need help I've had this

:)

Justin Zarling, Jan 28, 2023
  2. DemiSyke Win User

Compromised Account

The account I am currently using was compromised 5 to 6 days ago by a Russian e-mail. I have taken the steps to get the account back and change the password. My concern is WHY is there a 30 day waiting period to get their e-mail removed from an account that I proved is mine?

DemiSyke, Jan 28, 2023
  3. My account is compromised

Hi Berry, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

Refer to the support article and follow the steps - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/10494/micros...

Alternatively, fill in the recovery form (ACSR form) in order to recover your account. Please go to account.live.com/acsr and complete the form with the requested information.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

So my account has been totally compromised

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

So my account has been totally compromised

1. So my account has been totally compromised - Similar Threads - account has been

2. my account has been compromised and all my data has been changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account has been compromised and all my data has been changed: my account has been stolen and all my personal information has been changed, when I try to fill out the recovery form I see the message 'The Microsoft account you entered does not exist. And other methods do not work either, I can provide you with all the information that was...
  3. my account has been compromised and all my data has been changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account has been compromised and all my data has been changed: my account has been stolen and all my personal information has been changed, when I try to fill out the recovery form I see the message 'The Microsoft account you entered does not exist. And other methods do not work either, I can provide you with all the information that was...
  4. My old account has been 100% compromised and totally hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old account has been 100% compromised and totally hacked.: I tried logging into it but it said two step was on and I can’t reset my password. What can I do? After I finished the survey, it emailed me saying: It looks like you just used the Microsoft account recovery form https://account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-US to request a password...
  5. My old account has been 100% compromised and totally hacked.

My old account has been 100% compromised and totally hacked.: I tried logging into it but it said two step was on and I can’t reset my password. What can I do? After I finished the survey, it emailed me saying: It looks like you just used the Microsoft account recovery form https://account.live.com/acsr?mkt=en-US to request a password...
  6. My old account has been 100% compromised and totally hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I need to verify if my account has been compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to verify if my account has been compromised: I was notified thru my laptop that I had been exposed to fraud activity and there was a phone number given to call … was this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-if-my-account-has-been/72a03b45-5474-4513-b24f-79a67f7d2049
  8. So my account has been totally compromised

So my account has been totally compromised: and I managed to gain access to it by signing in to windows hello and it gave me the email it was changed to er***7******** Email address is removed for privacy *** after that I used an child account associated to my account to reset the password the problem that I have is...
  9. My email has been compromised

My email has been compromised: Whilst remotely connected to our server, I received two emails from a colleague, I replied to them and as we have read receipts turned on, my two receipts were received by the sender from different countries in Africa. Our network administrator is clearing up my account and...
  10. My Main Microsoft Account Has Been Compromised

My Main Microsoft Account Has Been Compromised: Hi Team, On 08/19/2020 I received the following email at 12:04 AM PST: Microsoft account Your password changed Your password for the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was changed on 8/18/2020 10:04 PM MST. If this was you, then you can safely...